Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I missed the convo about nipple clips and clamps. I feel like it's nicer wit smaller boobs. Even if I were interested, mine are too big for that.

I honestly dread shaving bc I have sensitive skin. Thankfully, I havent had any ingrown hairs as of yet (knocks on wood). I dont have much underarm hair so it's not something I have to tackle hard or have a hard time ridding.

However, I remember using Nair for my armpits the afternoon of my prom. Man oh man, that shit tore my armpits up. I could smell the skin burning as I waited for it to do what it's supposed to do. I started complaining about the burn, but my friend insisted it was normal, so I cont'd to let it marinate. Yo...I couldn't take it anymore after about 45secs. I washed it off with cool water and put an icy towel underneath to try to cool the burning sensation. I wanted to punch my friend dead in her neck.

I was damn near in tears walkin around for about 20mins lookin like my arms were on a coathanger or as if I was about to flap my imaginary wings and take off flying. Man it was turrible. Nair is not my frand. Nair is evil.

My legs are hairless so Ive never had to shave them. One less thing to shave so that's a good thang.

Ive never used waxed on any parts of my body. I must say I enjoy the pain of getting my brows thredded and tweezed. Lol I can't even explain the pleasure in it, but it feels so good.

Last edited:
i been epilating so long that when I do get a wax, it feels like a relief by comparison lmao. brazilians are hard to get used to tho. I wanna get my nana lasered so I aint gotta deal with it no mo.
I missed the convo about nipple clips and clamps. I feel like it's nicer wit smaller boobs. Even if I were interested, mine are too big for that.

I honestly dread shaving bc I have sensitive skin. Thankfully, I havent had any ingrown hairs as of yet (knocks on wood). I dont have much underarm hair so it's not something I have to tackle hard or have a hard time ridding.

However, I remember using Nair for my armpits the afternoon of my prom. Man oh man, that shit tore my armpits up. I could smell the skin burning as I waited for it to do what it's supposed to do. I started complaining about the burn, but my friend insisted it was normal, so I cont'd to let it marinate. Yo...I couldn't take it anymore after about 45secs. I washed it off with cool water and put an icy towel underneath to try to cool the burning sensation. I wanted to punch my friend dead in her neck.

I was damn near in tears walkin around for about 20mins lookin like my arms were on a coathanger or as if I was about to flap my imaginary wings and take off flying. Man it was turrible. Nair is not my frand. Nair is evil.

My legs are hairless so Ive never had to shave them. One less thing to shave so that's a good thang.

Ive never used waxed on any parts of my body. I must say I enjoy the pain of getting my brows thredded and tweezed. Lol I can't even explain the pleasure in it, but it feels so good.
good lord u havent had an easy time with hair removal chile. r ur prom pics in coathanger formation?

Ik it's bc I have a lot a shrinkage, but mine only last like 1 1/2 days. I have 3C, 4A, and 4B texture. Idk if I just sleep too bad or if my hair just aint meant to last a week like these lil Youtube ppl. Do yall have the same issue(s)?

Ik it's bc I have a lot a shrinkage, but mine only last like 1 1/2 days. I have 3C, 4A, and 4B texture. Idk if I just sleep too bad or if my hair just aint meant to last a week like these lil Youtube ppl. Do yall have the same issue(s)?

Mine lasts a week. How do you do yours?

Shampoo.
Condition.
Leave in conditioner.
Curl definer.
Curl creme.
Spray wit water and oil mixture.
Detangle wit brush or comb.
Spray more water and use shingle method.
Air dry.

I think my hair lasts longer when I skip shingling and just do 2 strand or 3 strand twists, then let it air dry for 2 days. My Wash and Go is a Wash and No :(. I need to accept it?

I just wash and go and I have curly hair. I blow dry every now and again and that's where the straight do's come from.

But I do a routine . All of my products are from Lush.

I use the Avocado Co-wash
Then the Honey Bee Mine oil
And the Mr. Dandy's Hair Candy
and the Hair Custard for style-- then walk out the dang door. lol.

It will last all week if I put a cap on it at night. But I end up goddess twist to the back by thursday because I cardio every other day and I sweat so I wet it often. lol

Hair is just supposed to "BE". I think Imma get twisted up when I get back home. I'm tired of dealing with it.

tenor.gif
:mf1:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4124-1383627162-25.gif
:foh1::foh1:

got a photographed event next week 4 work. shld i play up eyes, lips or both?
maxresdefault.jpg

2df9ca8ef223d395e32f4b11f4e8ee7f.jpg

49903ff26d614a7eb18903e4114552b4.jpg
I suck @ makeup, but from my quest to learn from various DIY tuts and blogs..Most of them say pick one, either the eyes or lips. Never both unless it's for a purposely dramatic look . However, I do love to see a bomb cat eye with dark lips.

I suck @ makeup, but from my quest to learn from various DIY tuts and blogs..Most of them say pick one, either the eyes or lips. Never both unless it's for a purposely dramatic look . However, I do love to see a bomb cat eye with dark lips.
I only wear makeup occasionally so doing a dramatic look might not look like me. Think I'll do eyes, I've worn lipstick recently. switching time.
Dem titties tho:clawd:
what r u doin in a feminine space?

Back