- i like mackarel
spinach, lots of spinach

fold over tortilla

put in oven

take out of oven

squirt lemon or lime all over

slice it up

sorry for the stream of conscious recipe style boo

YAY! thank you so much and I love spinach as well.
Im going to try this.

I have to supplement the cheese since I removed it from my diet.
I bought some vegan cheese the other day BUTTTTTTTT that shit dont melt lol
so Ill probably have to do without it.

I bought some vegan cheese the other day BUTTTTTTTT that shit dont melt
no cheese? ok, get tzaziki sauce or natural sour greek yoghurt to sub.

I bought some vegan cheese the other day BUTTTTTTTT that shit dont melt lol

This melts and taste great on my chicken nachos.. lol

almond-cheese.png

WAIT, u vegan? u can't have yoghurt either then. slice that vegan cheese thinly n see if it melts. my friend uses a melting cheese n cream cheese that r dairy free but I gotta get the brand

WAIT, u vegan? u can't have yoghurt either then. slice that vegan cheese thinly n see if it melts. my friend uses a melting cheese n cream cheese that r dairy free but I gotta get the brand

Im not vegan.
Im a vegetarian.

I hate both labels tho because my diet is all over the place.
I dont eat meat or chicken tho.

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!
lmao @ them putting "melts" on the bag

Lol, girl I fell out when i saw that too. But it matters for sure!

I don't eat milk, beef, pork, sugar. etc etc.

I have exchanged most for healthier alternatives and I don't crave or have any issues. :-)

Sugars were the worst so I started by switching out processed sugars with cane sugars. Worked wonders. Let me know if you need other dairy alternatives that taste great and are equal to the dairy products when cooked.

Lol, girl I fell out when i saw that too. But it matters for sure!

I don't eat milk, beef, pork, sugar. etc etc.

I have exchanged most for healthier alternatives and I don't crave or have any issues. :)

Sugars were the worst so I started by switching out processed sugars with cane sugars. Worked wonders. Let me know if you need other dairy alternatives that taste great and are equal to the dairy products when cooked.

I need diary alternatives for sure reesey cup
because I just stopped eating cheese last week.

I never was a milk drinker and havent had pork or beef in the last 6 years, so our diets are similar as well.

shaved earlier today. Idk how ppl do it, it was 10x more inconvenient than waxin, took so much time n there were still missed spots I had to tweeze out. Even the pain trade off ain't worthwhile

shaved earlier today. Idk how ppl do it, it was 10x more inconvenient than waxin, took so much time n there were still missed spots I had to tweeze out. Even the pain trade off ain't worthwhile

I've been shaving since I was like 13 so I just run through it, no problem at this point. I've never had a wax done, I would imagine it hurts. Perhaps I'll try it one day.

ladies do you have any recipes that i can try?
Im going to the grocery store and don't know what to eat.
especially you @BNE, because I think our diets are similar.

See...now I haven't ate meat in over a month. And i like to cook AND I just made vegetarian tacos this past Tuesday.

But since you wanna DISCRIMINATE imma let you cook...

Have a blessed day.

index.php

I've been shaving since I was like 13 so I just run through it, no problem at this point. I've never had a wax done, I would imagine it hurts. Perhaps I'll try it one day.
I used to shave when I was younger but it felt quicker back then. Is it me? Is there a technique I'm missing? I have to go over the same spot 5x to get everything, n I ain't a hairy chick.

Waxing hurts but it's quick n long lasting.

Back