Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

See, I don't want that either. So I guess I would have to wear a padded bra at all times.
I'd wanna wear funky nipple jewelry too, like those angel wings or these chains
a609bdf0f82de120352b6c65560e43bf.jpg

n idk if there's much point when i wear clothes all day n night

i too am in the committee so that's another factor. i barely even wear complicated lingerie with buckles n rope n shit cuz it's hassle. am i really finna find time to put nipple jewelry, that cld potentially cost me those very nipples, on?

Yea, waxing is the way to go for me. I like the pain though. Shaving is either hit or miss.

I want to try laser hair removal. That would get rid of all that.

Yea, waxing is the way to go for me. I like the pain though. Shaving is either hit or miss.

I want to try laser hair removal. That would get rid of all that.

wait.....you like the pain?

girl years ago my sister did one of my legs and I screamed like I was being murdered lol

wait.....you like the pain?

girl years ago my sister did one of my legs and I screamed like I was being murdered lol

Yea, it was a time I found myself going to get waxed a little too much. I had to slow down.

Yea, it was a time I found myself going to get waxed a little too much. I had to slow down.

GIRL!!!!

My brother in law is like that with getting tats, he enjoys the pain. Finds it relaxing. I'm sitting there like WTF is wrong with you!

I am looking into laser hair removal myself for under arms. Shaving there is the pits! No pun intended. My mom is lucky that she is naturally hair free under arms. Why didn't I inherite that good gene from her?

I am mostly interested in how effective it is long term and if there are any side effects. Cost be darned.

Last edited:
I am looking into laser hair removal myself for under arms. Shaving there is the pits! No pun intended. My mom is lucky that she is naturally hair free under arms. Why didn't I inherite that good gene from her?

I am mostly interested in how effective it is long term and if there are any side effects. Cost be darned.

I hear it will depend on skin tone

Back