Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random hygiene sh*t yall negros like to talk about, dont post it in the black lounge anymore

He's talking about the original joint.

Burns so good. 😌
giphy.gif

Floss, brush, tongue scrape, mouthwash

I would think you should mouthwash last cuz it's for your overall mouth and toothpaste is just for teeth.

Also stop using mouthwash with alcohol in it

So I tried using my mouthwash first and then not rinsing my mouth after brushing and ion like it...I felt like I couldn't swallow for like 20 mins because you're not supposed to swallow your toothpaste.

I have a funny question...with the development of whole body deodorant, would you think it was weird if you bent a woman over and saw white residue between her ass crack? I mean at least she's not trying to stink, but I would think that it would be a bit of a turn off.

I use the Men's Bath and Body Works body wash and deodorant. I think they are the best smells on the market. Especially since they come in sets. Every option smells good and they have a lotion and deodorant that matches the body wash so you don't have too many smells going on.

I use a loofa in the shower. Wash clothes because of the material are smell bad quicker. Loofas maintain their smell better than wash cloths.

I used wash cloths on my face. A few times per week I'll put on a Positively Radiant Aveeno Face Cleanser and wash it off with a wash cloth. I do it after I cut my hair every time.

I use those flossing tooth picks every day. I can't eat a meal without one.

Don't have a bidet but I think I'm interested in putting at least one in the house. We have 4 toilets so I'm more than willing to try one. I also think that Charmin switched up their toilet paper recently. We used to get the Ultra Strong which is in the maroon pack but that shit has been leaving a lot of residue lately. If I Use it to blow my nose, some of the residue will get in my mustache. They definitely changed their product.

I might have to look into the ventilation into our bathrooms because I don't like the way our towels dry. They don't dry evenly and sometimes that will make them smell and we'll go through them quicker.

I have a funny question...with the development of whole body deodorant, would you think it was weird if you bent a woman over and saw white residue between her ass crack? I mean at least she's not trying to stink, but I would think that it would be a bit of a turn off.
Not a turn off, but it would catch me off guard for sure. I’d be more concerned with why she feels she needs that.

Plus the whole room about to stink, anyway. 😂

Back