Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Raising minimum wage and universal basic income. Are these bad things?

because you were talking bullshit

LOL run along and go play somewhere youngin

we all know u one of the main hypocrites............u def use them self-checkout lines at the expense of these same workers u claim u care so much aboutπŸ™

we all know u one of the main hypocrites............u def use them self-checkout lines at the expense of these same workers u claim u care so much aboutπŸ™

what? i dont use self-checkout. tried it once and that shit is annoying asf

know what youre talking about before you come around me flapping your jaws

And she buys bootleg clothes instead of supporting the Black businesses who's designs were ripped off.

I think we're almost at a tipping point with inflation myself...

I dont think what most people get is that inflation has a massively disproportionate impact on the lower class.

Asking the federal govt in all its mass and bureacracy to keep up with the rising costs of goods and services is foolish imo. The private sector is already doing that.

We're already in a labor shortage...so like i predicted in this very thread employers are paying people higher wages naturally.

The problem is we just dont have *enough* people to work which is affecting our supply chain (+ alot of the upper middle class with extra money)...leading to higher prices. Again disproportionately hurting the lower class again.

what the fuck do you niggas be talking about?

bootleg clothes?

now why would this Black man partner with gucci and pump out these high ass shirts when I can go to the papi store out west and cop it for $12 tops?!?

Who that isn't wealthy, clout chasing or deluding themselves into an facade of high social class self importance is buying a shirt for hundreds of dollars? Ur slight against her might hold up if this dude were selling his shirts for up to 40 dollars like you'll see the shit everywhere else.

Buying black owned is great, up until the point your good intentions gets you finessed for ur cash. Their are vultures cannibalizing on the community, prioritize the virtuous instead.

Who that isn't wealthy, clout chasing or deluding themselves into an facade of high social class self importance is buying a shirt for hundreds of dollars? Ur slight against her might hold up if this dude were selling his shirts for up to 40 dollars like you'll see the shit everywhere else.

Buying black owned is great, up until the point your good intentions gets you finessed for ur cash. Their are vultures cannibalizing on the community, prioritize the virtuous instead.

Reading and comprehension aren't strong suits for you, are they?

Tommey never stopped selling his regular $35 joints. @Dwayne even copped one IN THE THREAD, posted a screenshot of the pic from his website showing the price being $35 IN THE THREAD. I posted it several times IN THE THREAD that he never stopped selling the original design AND even stated I had just ordered another one IN THE THREAD.

Since you're so dense, here's a screenshot from the site.

dve_site.jpg

Tommey never stopped selling his regular $35 joints. @Dwayne even copped one IN THE THREAD, posted a screenshot of the pic from his website showing the price being $35 IN THE THREAD. I posted it several times IN THE THREAD that he never stopped selling the original design AND even stated I had just ordered another one IN THE THREAD.

View attachment 552801

Chill.

I didn't read the thread. Just the opening post by race which implied his goods were being sold at ridiculous prices. And a quick glance at some shirt that was indeed almost 400 dollars. But yeah, it's my bad for not digging a little deeper. Judging by that response im gonna go ahead and guess being an obnoxious and condescending twat comes naturally to u, that's too bad.

Last edited:
Chill.

I didn't read the thread. Just the opening post by race which implied his goods were being sold at ridiculous prices. And a quick glance at some shirt that was indeed almost 400 dollars. But yeah, it's my bad for not digging a little deeper. Judging by that response im gonna go ahead and guess being an obnoxious and condescending twat comes naturally to u, that's too bad.

yea he a asshole lol

yea he a asshole lol

Yeah I wasnt even trying to get at it him like that with disrespect.

Funny thing is, the fact that I mentioned his slight against her might hold up "if he were selling his shirts for up to 40 dollars" clearly indicates I didn't read through the entirety of the thread, otherwise why would I bother with the hypothetical? Reading comprehension would have had him realize that but apparently the opportunity to underline, bold and capitalize shit betrayed his better judgement. The irony is real.

One of those mfs who can't help but inject condescending D-bag attitude into his incessant one-upmanship. Dude must be fun at parties.

Last edited:
Chill.

Judging by your post being a know-it-all-but-still-wrong-as-fuck type dude comes naturally to you, which I find to be typical.

Fact it, you brought it on yourself by not reading the thread. Shit, you could have just read the first few replies for all that. My initial response to the thread was the 5th reply.

On the same page...

All you had to do was scroll down a little bit but that was too much for you to do.

AND you posted in the thread ON THE FIRST PAGE!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Judging by your post being a know-it-all-but-still-wrong-as-fuck type dude comes naturally to you, which I find to be typical.

Fact it, you brought it on yourself by not reading the thread. Shit, you could have just read the first few replies for all that. My initial response to the thread was the 5th reply.

On the same page...

All you had to do was scroll down a little bit but that was too much for you to do.

Know it all? Nah, just rolling with the info the OP presented us with. And yeah, I do often only read the OP and first few replies. Sometimes I'll just skim a thread. Sometimes I'll TLDR shit. In this instance, I didn't even reread the thread, it was my memory from months ago serving me (I recall defending the guy by bringing up Dapper Dan). Again, that's my bad.

I mean ur in here writing shit like 'bringing this on urself" like I'm emotionally invested in this. Ur the one who seems hurt bro. It's not that serious, trust me.

Know it all? Nah, just rolling with the info the OP presented us with. And yeah, I do often only read the OP and first few replies. Sometimes I'll just skim a thread. Sometimes I'll TLDR shit. In this instance, I didn't even reread the thread, it was my memory from months ago serving me (I recall defending the guy by bringing up Dapper Dan). Again, that's my bad.

I mean ur in here writing shit like 'bringing this on urself" like I'm emotionally invested in this. Ur the one who seems hurt bro. It's not that serious, trust me.

You answered a reply directed at another poster without looking at the context of the reply.

Everything that happens past that point is on you; yes... you brought it on yourself. You clearly had no idea what was going on but decided to type some shit out anyways.

The only person "hurt" is the one that can't take the L they obviously deserve without trying to take a few shots to redeem themselves.

You answered a reply directed at another poster without looking at the context of the reply.

Everything that happens past that point is on you; yes... you brought it on yourself. You clearly had no idea what was going on but decided to type some shit out anyways.

The only person "hurt" is the one that can't take the L they obviously deserve without trying to take a few shots to redeem themselves.

Not accurate. I had an idea based on my memory of the thread, it just wasn't the whole picture.. Which I've already apologized for more than once at this point. Shots wouldn't have been fired if they weren't warranted. Guess what warrants shots being fired? Pricks needlessly being pricks. Yeah, that's where u come in.

Any number of ppl on here woulda rebutted without being a cunt about it but u can't seem to get a handle on that concept can u. It is what it is. Go grab ur trophy cuz u won the interwebs today. Formatted text, gifs and everything. πŸ˜’

you_mad_bro.png

Says dude who was made mad enough by a simple harmless opinion to immediately resort to name calling in his response. And took his time for little ol' me to underline, bold and capitalize his text. Even threw a gif in. I'm flattered bro. But the irony is palpable.

Says dude who was made mad enough by a simple harmless opinion to immediately resort to name calling in his response. The irony is palpable.

again, reading and comprehension are not your strong suits.

Quote me in that reply where I called you a name. Here, I'll make it easier and quote myself:

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐 😐 lean in dummy*

i said i got those shirts from the papi stores

that had 0 to do with the rest of my wardrobe dummy

Back