Welcome To aBlackWeb

ah man not this shxt again

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
in todays edition of Black capitalist need to be burned at the stake part 62627

83667D21-B23D-4C30-960A-2545291A39C6.jpeg

A Black man has decided to partner with gucci (yes racist ass gucci) and produce these shirts that Black folks been wearing since 2018 ?

now why would this Black man partner with gucci and pump out these high ass shirts when I can go to the papi store out west and cop it for $12 tops?!?

Enough is a fucking enough!!!
Black owned businesses have been pumping out these shirts for years.

Thanks again for pimping our culture out for white exploration, profit and expansion.
?

Last edited:
View attachment 477150

why would this Black man partner with gucci and pump out these high ass shirts when I can go to the papi store out west and cop it for $12 tops?!?

Enough is a fucking enough

Thanks again for pimping our culture out for white exploration, profit and expansion.
?

This what I was referring to in that Jay thread...we don’t own nothing cuz we keep selling out for short Money

Tommey Walker is the original designer/creator behind vsEverybody. I ain't mad at all that he partnered with Gucci on this, get ya paper bruh. My one and only gripe is that they look nearly identical to the joints you can get from the vsEverybody shop itself for $35.

@Race Jones Y'all out there coppin bootlegs if you're gettin' 'em from "the papi store". Meaning y'all ain't supporting Black business at all so really how you gonna get mad about something like this?

Last edited:
Im not sure what the issue is

If folks wanna cop an expensive ass shirt and bruh gets a percentage that should be a win

Check the circle you rocking a cheaper one and you getting clowned for it

View attachment 477150

A Black man has decided to partner with gucci (yes racist ass gucci) and produce these shirts that Black folks been wearing since 2018 ?

now why would this Black man partner with gucci and pump out these high ass shirts when I can go to the papi store out west and cop it for $12 tops?!?

Enough is a fucking enough!!!

?

Man wtf Gucci do to make this shit 390 and really them shirts ain’t even that cool to me. And nigga have been making them shits fir the last three years

Man wtf Gucci do to make this shit 390 and really them shirts ain’t even that cool to me. And nigga have been making them shits fir the last three years

They been stealing them shirts from that black man for years and not paying him for his shit.

aight so they look the same, true

and 400 is steep but i dont wear gucci, they aint trying to sell it to me

but its not "the same shirt".....that shit is gonna fit and feel different from a print press champs tee from the corner store

I just read they're already sold out. Could be just the Detroit joints, but it didn't specify.

What's sad is ppl will spend beyond their means buying basic shit like this to satisfy their lust for social status. It's paying for an ego tripping flex.

If ur loaded to the point 400 is practically pocket change for u, it doesn't make it any better. It's elitist asf. You're caught in the classist, consumerist web of deception and lies.

Those shits better not be 100% cotton.

v9-WCV.gif

Why y’all bitching at him?

Is this the only place to get the shirt?

get his side business shirts if they the same.

he is reaching another audience . Going luxury.

so what.

how many of you niggas got phones and on a payment plan? How many of y’all got an apple phone?

a cheap ass 1st generation android won’t call the same?

Y’all stay shitting in black people for shit but don’t question Cac daddy for shit.

just don’t buy the shirt. You are not being forced. If you want one.....make ya own or get a cheaper one.

Aint that hard.

Back