Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

https://www.tennessean.com/story/en...ch-singer-john-rich-urges-boycott/1188728002/

John Rich, and his sound man, had a cutting response to Nike's Colin Kaepernick ad

Rich expanded on his comments hours later. "I support every American's (sic) right to protest whatever they want," Rich tweeted.

"However, if you endorse someone who wears #PIGSOCKS that's where you lose me. If @nike wants their 'swoosh' to be associated with calling our police 'Pigs' then so be it. I have a right to not purchase."

Later Tuesday, he issued a written statement, doubling down on his criticism and referencing the mass shooting that killed 58 people at a country music festival a year ago in Las Vegas.

"Our police saved lives at the Las Vegas shooting where we played, and the heroism they displayed is second to none," Rich said. "We appreciate the job they are willing to do all day, every day to protect all of us. They are the farthest thing from pigs."

B026D7F9-3A57-4098-B50C-880D0871B0AE.gif

920x920.jpg

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/artic...illboard-nike-football-just-do-i-13204328.php

Huge Colin Kaepernick Nike billboard springs up in SF's Union Square

Jokes on this guy. He takes an L for burning shoes he bought, recording it and saying going to buy some Adidas when they were one of the brands trying to sign Kap after his anthem protest.

I heard about that darling this evening.

I mean it's the gift that keeps on giving. Lol!

In a surprising plot twist Whitelock coonin it up....shoutout to everybody else on the panel calling him out on his hypocrisy......lol at this all happening on Marcellus' first day on the job

Last edited:
In a surprising plot twist Whitelock coonin it up....shoutout to everybody else on the panel calling him out on his hypocrisy

Pressed stop when he said 'be a football player or be a activist'. Fuck him. Nothing but a troll. Jus talkin shit for views. Troll fuck boy. Why cant niggas do two things at once, white ppl do it all the time. foh. Jus cuz u playin ball, u cant care about ur ppl.

Back