Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

Like I said before...they be back in the Nike outlets replacing their shyt.

Those same folks didn't show that much concern when Nike was accused of their slave labor like practice for their overseas factories. Muthafuccas wasn't burning their feet off in protest.

you keep saying trendy niggas this, trendy niggas that

whats the point?
brands, fashions, the latest gossip, social commentary, whatever....

there's always a narrative being pushed, and imo it's very disingenuous...

niggaz don't really care about half the shit they pretend to care about....they just pretend because those are the hot topics of the day.....

the most up to date social issue for everyone to give a fuck about...

the whole "what are we mad about today??" crowd....

trendy folk.....they have to be emerged in what ever is the most popular topic, and they have to have the most relevant , or significant opinion on it....

it just comes across as phony to me... but then again, that's what most trends attract...the phony and shallow....

the cool kids in school who wore all the labels, even if the clothes were ugly, because they wanted to be cool...

i seen the same thing with social media and topics like these....people are soooooo involved because it's a hot topic..

so i'm pointing out this is an opportunity for those people to put their money where there mouth is....

if u got deep pockets, and you love to stunt about how up u are on shit online.... invest in nike.....

they just went down a few dollars, and are getting tons of negative press from racist media....

balance it out by showing your pro-blackness and investing on your money in them to counter the money they lost as a "fuck you" to those people...

it's a win-win

all your peers will accolade you for how "woke" you are....also you make a investment that might prove to be sound in the future....

also you show your support for kap, who gets a nice paycheck, and nike's profits increase as well.....

niggaz don't really care about half the shit they pretend to care about....they just pretend because those are the hot topics of the day.....

trendy folk.....they have to be emerged in what ever is the most popular topic, and they have to have the most relevant , or significant opinion on it....

it just comes across as phony to me... but then again, that's what most trends attract...the phony and shallow....

the cool kids in school who wore all the labels, even if the clothes were ugly, because they wanted to be cool...

i seen the same thing with social media and topics like these....people are soooooo involved because it's a hot topic..

so i'm pointing out this is an opportunity for those people to put their money where there mouth is....

if u got deep pockets, and you love to stunt about how up u are on shit online.... invest in nike.....

they just went down a few dollars, and are getting tons of negative press from racist media....

balance it out by showing your pro-blackness and investing on your money in them to counter the money they lost as a "fuck you" to those people...

it's a win-win

all your peers will accolade you for how "woke" you are....also you make a investment that might prove to be sound in the future....

also you show your support for kap, who gets a nice paycheck, and nike's profits increase as well.....
What say you @Kandycita?

I would love to have sat in that meeting when the Nike board members made that decision.
Wanna hear the reasoning to see how they can turn a profit off of this.
Does the black dollar and influence matter to them that much?
They must have years of data on sales and decided it was worth the risk.
Idc what nobody sez, no company this huge(and profit driven) doesn't make sure they go over the numbers thoroughly to make sure this is worth it.

If the CPD thought to use a bait truck of Nike shoes to trap niggas.... I'm just saying. It's no secret Nike has a huge and loyal Nike Black demographic. The Black population is said to have an extremely high amount of spending power, I THINK it was predicted to be at a billion two years ago. Maybe more than that, I forget. Also, the liberal White Supremacist, is adept at playing both sides for their own self serving reasons. There's all kinds of ways they could of chosen this as the most logical and profitable course of action.

From the good of their hearts? Cause it's the "just" thing to do? It's probably a 0.01% chance of it being that. But as they say, the enemy of my enemy...", If there's a way we can benefit from this, I say use it till they're no longer of benefit to us. I'm with Kap.

If the CPD thought to use a bait truck of Nike shoes to trap niggas.... I'm just saying. It's no secret Nike has a huge and loyal Nike Black demographic. The Black population is said to have an extremely high amount of spending power, I THINK it was predicted to be at a billion two years ago. Maybe more than that, I forget. Also, the liberal White Supremacist, is adept at playing both sides for their own self serving reasons. There's all kinds of ways they could of chosen this as the most logical and profitable course of action.

From the good of their hearts? Cause it's the "just" thing to do? It's probably a 0.01% chance of it being that. But as they say, the enemy of my enemy...", If there's a way we can benefit from this, I say use it till they're no longer of benefit to us. I'm with Kap.
Thats y i said I'd like to see their data. It's known that niggaz kill for their products. Having concrete information behind that thought could enlighten some dumbasses among the masses
About the black dollar and the power we really hold

Last edited:

it's a win-win

call these cats sheep then

Back