Racist Lady Batters & assaults Black Father and Son over misplaced iphone

Build the GOT DAYUM WALL!!!

iu

Prolly Daca or a Dreamer rofl
nah fuck that ok , i ain't siding with donald trump and i'm not throwing all latinos on in the pit for this white bitch, specially when latinos are an ethnicity u have black white etc etc. between themselves they call themselves for their race, if she was in puero rico she would call herself blanca.

Reactions: Focal Point
ehhh this isn't a hate crime it's without a doubt a crime but hate crime is being watered down from what it supposed to be.

I don't know. My understanding is that hate crime statutes are only meant to add a little severity to the punishment for crimes to deter the targeting of certain groups. That's exactly what would be at play here. It's not like anyone is suggestion that she should be charged a hate crime punishment as if she murdered someone. I think the suggestion is that she shouldn't get a slap on the wrist for this because she was clearly motivated by racism.

Reactions: Disanthrope
I don't know. My understanding is that hate crime statutes are only meant to add a little severity to the punishment for crimes to deter the targeting of certain groups. That's exactly what would be at play here. It's not like anyone is suggestion that she should be charged a hate crime punishment as if she murdered someone. I think the suggestion is that she shouldn't get a slap on the wrist for this because she was clearly motivated by racism.
nah it's not a hate crime, people gotta chill an assault case yeah ,besides the bitch already had to run way from social media.

It might not fit the legal criteria but it was definitely a Hate crime socially

Now, on September 28, she ended up pleading no contest, and a judge gave her 3 years probation ... the terms of which call for her to stay out of further legal trouble. So, getting arrested just 5 days later for a 2nd DUI is a serious problem for her.

According to court records, a letter of a possible probation violation has already been sent to L.A. County where she's on probation. It'll be up to the D.A.'s Office and a judge, but Ponsetto's now looking at the possibility of doing time for the violation.

Now, on September 28, she ended up pleading no contest, and a judge gave her 3 years probation ... the terms of which call for her to stay out of further legal trouble. So, getting arrested just 5 days later for a 2nd DUI is a serious problem for her.

According to court records, a letter of a possible probation violation has already been sent to L.A. County where she's on probation. It'll be up to the D.A.'s Office and a judge, but Ponsetto's now looking at the possibility of doing time for the violation.

so she can get hemmed up for a second DUI but no charges have been filed for the assault she committed? Did I miss something?

so she can get hemmed up for a second DUI but no charges have been filed for the assault she committed? Did I miss something?
Old arrest

This clay faced woman got her surgery done at the place Miya mom worked

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123
nah fuck that ok , i ain't siding with donald trump and i'm not throwing all latinos on in the pit for this white bitch, specially when latinos are an ethnicity u have black white etc etc. between themselves they call themselves for their race, if she was in puero rico she would call herself blanca.

I just give credit where credit is due because a broken clock is still right twice a day regardless of dem or rep.

Didn't say anything about her ethnicity either in that post.

nah it's not a hate crime, people gotta chill an assault case yeah ,besides the bitch already had to run way from social media.

I think ya'll are misunderstanding what a hate crime is. Unless I'm wrong, it's not a separate crime. It's just something added to a crime that was committed. So as you note, assault was the crime here. What would make it a "hate crime" is her committed the assault because of racist motivations. If you don't think that makes this a hate crime then you don't believe in hate crimes at all.

I think ya'll are misunderstanding what a hate crime is. Unless I'm wrong, it's not a separate crime. It's just something added to a crime that was committed. So as you note, assault was the crime here. What would make it a "hate crime" is her committed the assault because of racist motivations. If you don't think that makes this a hate crime then you don't believe in hate crimes at all.

How would you prove she had racist motivations in the attack? Did she say any slurs or anything? Just saying "she wouldn't have done this to a white kid" isn't gonna cut the mustard.

Attaching a hate crime modifier to this is a good way to get the case thrown out.

How would you prove she had racist motivations in the attack? Did she say any slurs or anything? Just saying "she wouldn't have done this to a white kid" isn't gonna cut the mustard.

Attaching a hate crime modifier to this is a good way to get the case thrown out.

You could literally attach that reasoning to every hate crime case that doesn't involve a skin head screaming "I hate niggers" as he beats up a black person. This chick randomly picked a black kid and accused him and accosted. The case can be made. If the judge or jury don't buy it, then they can just reject the hate crime aspect of it. Again, it's just something that's added on top of a charge. It's not an additional charge. There is no way a judge would throw out a clear assault like this because he or she wasn't convinced it was a hate crime.

This bitch causing havoc state to state,coast to coast

Seems like she's a drunk with mental issues

sit that bitch down and let her cool off for a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123