Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist Lady Batters & assaults Black Father and Son over misplaced iphone

I just read up on it. Some states won't extradite for misdemeanors. For lower level charges it's up to the state to request for a return.

So if a state requests a return from another state it's doesn't matter the level of the charge said person has to be returned to that state.

They don’t ship folks back because it cost money and the crime ain’t even worth them spending getting somebody back to their state
Exactly! So even though we want her punished are they really gonna use press this issue for a misdemeanor charge?

Well they didn't say it. They tipped around the word. Ppl do that to not offend other whites

I don't know. I didn't get from the interview that they were tip-toeing around anything. Sometimes things that are understood don't need to be said. These incidents happen enough that everyone knows what is being implied here, even the racists.

I don't know. I didn't get from the interview that they were tip-toeing around anything. Sometimes things that are understood don't need to be said. These incidents happen enough that everyone knows what is being implied here, even the racists.
I don't think you can give them "what's understood doesn't need to be said" credit when again, im implying the young boy doesn't understand completely, judging by him putting the onus on himself. That's a function of conditioning.

Question: why did this happen?

The only correct answer: SHE is racist. She has the problem

Victims are not obligated to be politically correct. That's where all this forgiveness bullshit comes from with black people soft shoeing

In this case what's understood should be screamed from the mountain top and not taken for granted

I don't think you can give them "what's understood doesn't need to be said" credit when again, im implying the young boy doesn't understand completely, judging by him putting the onus on himself. That's a function of conditioning.

Question: why did this happen?

The only correct answer: SHE is racist. She has the problem

Victims are not obligated to be politically correct. That's where all this forgiveness bullshit comes from with black people soft shoeing

In this case what's understood should be screamed from the mountain top and not taken for granted

I see your point. I just don't think they're in the wrong for not screaming out racism. I think you're right that it would have had more of an impact if they called her a racist. Still, they are the victims. I'm not going to knock them for not going militant when discussing their trauma.

Im sorry this case really interests me

Here we see 2 ppl Will and...Karen denying racism is involved but for different reasons

We see this every time. Ppl are very sure what the problem ISNT but they never agree on what the problem is... but its not racism tho, its everything else

Im sorry this case really interests me

Here we see 2 ppl Will and...Karen denying racism is involved but for different reasons

We see this every time. Ppl are very sure what the problem ISNT but they never agree on what the problem is... but its not racism tho, its everything else

Jill acknowledged that it was racism, but tried to give her wiggle room and say that it might have been unconscious. Will is either in denial or an idiot. Plenty of people get drunk. Only racist drunk people make a point of finding the first black people they see to accuse them of a crime.

Jill acknowledged that it was racism, but tried to give her wiggle room and say that it might have been unconscious. Will is either in denial or an idiot. Plenty of people get drunk. Only racist drunk people make a point of finding the first black people they see to accuse them of a crime.
This is what breeds that militant mindset some of us have. That feeling of "we all we got"

Hey, I'm not knocking people with the militant mindset, just pointing out that everyone ain't built like that.
It gets to a point where the rest of us are demanding we should all be built like that in 2021. That's where the conflict starts.

On 1 side, its hey he's a kid a child a baby to some. On the other hand 14 is old enough to know this much, at least.

It gets to a point where the rest of us are demanding we should all be built like that in 2021. That's where the conflict starts.

On 1 side, its hey he's a kid a child a baby to some. On the other hand 14 is old enough to know this much, at least.

I'm sure he believes it was racism, but does he know how important it is to call that out when a camera is put in his face? That's what I'm getting at. He might just want it all done with and isn't thinking about making a political statement.

Back