Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist Lady Batters & assaults Black Father and Son over misplaced iphone

She's so oblivious and goofy she doesn't realize she ruined her acting career.

She'll never get a decent role over this

btw she gone be iight tho...

Dr Phil, dr oz and dr drew prolly beating her door down for an exclusive.

frfr this gone end up bein the best thing that ever happened to her. She can spin this into a reality tv or rap career (like the catch me outside broad)

btw she gone be iight tho...

Dr Phil, dr oz and dr drew prolly beating her door down for an exclusive.

frfr this gone end up bein the best thing that ever happened to her. She can spin this into a reality tv or rap career (like the catch me outside broad)

Probation still gon get revoked.

smh bitch dresses like a bum. Those sandals tho lol "what are those!!!"

She said "im 22". She basically tryna say "im jus a kid, i make mistakes"

foh. Bout she Puerto Rican. Bitch pls
Lol yoo she said that shit like it just exonerated her.
Wtf does being 22 and rican gotta do with shit racist slore?!

qnfw6baeate5dmmr11xl.jpg

HAAAAA!!! This dumb cac was wearing those exact sandals lol

The reporter told her that the victim was “young” and so she’s trying to make it sound like, “Well, I’m young too.. What’s the big deal?”

She threw in the Puerto Rican comment, because everybody is calling her “white” and she wants people to know that she’s a “person of color”, therefore she can’t be racist.... Or something like that.

Anyway, I hope she gets sodomized by a correctional officer in prison.

Jesus christ

I ain’t playin’.

They better not forgive this bitch.

They better not have a sit down, face to face meeting with this bitch.

They better press charges and file a lawsuit against her and the hotel manager.

Tell the court that your 14 year old son has post traumatic stress disorder as a direct result of this incident and he’s having trouble sleeping.

Tell the bitch you don’t want an apology, you want justice (and monetary compensation)!

I ain’t playin’.

They better not forgive this bitch.

They better not have a sit down, face to face meeting with this bitch.

They better press charges and file a lawsuit against her and the hotel manager.

Tell the court that your 14 year old son has post traumatic stress disorder as a direct result of this incident and he’s having trouble sleeping.

Tell the bitch you don’t want an apology, you want justice (and monetary compensation)!
I don't get forgiveness vibes from them. I think they'll hold it down for justice...

The only problems i had with that interview was neither the father or son called her racist unless i missed it. Niggas are afraid to say the word racism let alone white supremacy. That's exactly what this is. Why pretend otherwise?

Also, when the boy was asked why he thinks this happened he said sumn like "i guess she saw me as a threat" INSTEAD of saying she's a raging bigot or whatever. He automatically put the onus on himself instead of her. The kid is already conditioned to be docile talking like that. Black people STAY doing this and it disgusts me. Stop telling bigots "im not a thug" "im not a slave", tell them what they are. Try that.

In a nutshell...Niggas need to think offense instead of always and forever being on defense. Send shots instead of putting up a weak ass shield

The reporter told her that the victim was “young” and so she’s trying to make it sound like, “Well, I’m young too.. What’s the big deal?”

She threw in the Puerto Rican comment, because everybody is calling her “white” and she wants people to know that she’s a “person of color”, therefore she can’t be racist.... Or something like that.

Anyway, I hope she gets sodomized by a correctional officer in prison.
she already looks like a table leg chick

It turns out that 10 months before she allegedly went berserk in a Soho lobby on the day after Christmas, Miya Ponsetto, 22, was busted in February after she and her mom allegedly caused a disturbance at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills by refusing to leave, according to TMZ.

The Post detailed that California criminal case against Ponsetto and her mom Nicole, who were slapped with public intoxication charges in the incident.

But TMZ’s account adds new details.

Hotel staff had asked the women to leave, and called the cops when the pair refused — only to have Nicole Ponsetto allegedly assault an officer, pushing and kicking the cop, TMZ reported.

Back