Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist Lady Batters & assaults Black Father and Son over misplaced iphone

Build the GOT DAYUM WALL!!!

iu

Prolly Daca or a Dreamer rofl

Social media is great for understanding psychology.

Im not sure but lets imagine for the sake of this post the first cac is a conservative, the second is a liberal who appears to "disagree" with him

Both dish out BLAME to the innocent black victims of profiling/assault, one more blatantly than the other, in between 2 sistas speaking truth to power.

Even in disagreement the more understanding cac is still pushing black submissiveness/white supremacy

This is why i don't fuck with that pretend lesser of 2 evils bullshit. Its white supremacy, period

Both sides are anti black, period

Social media is great for understanding psychology.

Im not sure but lets imagine for the sake of this post the first cac is a conservative, the second is a liberal who appears to "disagree" with him

Both dish out BLAME to the innocent black victims of profiling/assault, one more blatantly than the other, in between 2 sistas speaking truth to power.

Even in disagreement the more understanding cac is still pushing black submissiveness/white supremacy

This is why i don't fuck with that pretend lesser of 2 evils bullshit. Its white supremacy, period

Both sides are anti black, period

Fuck reading random Twitter comments. But that kid dont gotta unlock to show shit! Fuck that. He aint gotta prove nuthin to that bitch.

Trick prolly jus wanted to smash, jus didnt kno how to approach.

Fuck reading random Twitter comments. But that kid dont gotta unlock to show shit! Fuck that. He aint gotta prove nuthin to that bitch.

Trick prolly jus wanted to smash, jus didnt kno how to approach.
I like reading random comments.

Insightful shit sometimes. I admire the mental gymnastics

Normal ppl would think it's pretty obvious that he doesn't have to show anything but when you're dealing with racist white people anything goes. The shit they come up with is mind-boggling

Imagine a for minute tho.....

A big blk nigga like me at some random bar, restaurant or hotel lobby. All of a sudden i cant find my iPhone. Then the very 1st white woman i see w a iPhone i verbally harass her, physically assault her and accuse her of stealing my phone. LMAOOOOO. them white people woulda called the police quick af. Best case scenario i get arrested. Worst case scenario they shoot and kill me on sight.

Last edited:
Imagine a for minute tho.....

A big blk nigga like me at some random bar, restaurant or hotel lobby. All of sudden i cant find my iPhone. Then the very 1st white woman i see w a iPhone i verbally harass her, physically assault her and accuse her of stealing my phone. LMAOOOOO. them white people woulda called the police quick af. Best case scenario i get arrested. Worst case scenario they shoot and kill me on sight.

Great minds think alike.

Imagine a 14 year old black KID acting erratic and physically attempting to take a phone from a white female..... And tackling her to the ground.

You think he would be allowed to go home that night?

You think he would be walking around FREE after being positively identified by police?

You think the police and media would refuse to release his identity?

But, white privilege is a myth, right?

Back