Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist Lady Batters & assaults Black Father and Son over misplaced iphone

yeah she lost sympathy with that interview. Thing is I can empathize with the fact she freaked out that she had lost her phone and it was her only lifeline and way of contacting family, but I guess she showed her true colors so nothing of value was lost.

She can be both

she can be racist,an alci,and crazy
No doubt she can be, that's just not the case here.

Alcoholism and mental illness is not the reason she assaulted that black boy.

It's funny because racist white people do what yall doing but I know yall aint cooning. You're just relatively good people projecting your goodness onto your enemy. You couldn't fathom yourselves doing that so you shoot her some bail.

I get it, it's just human nature to give benefit of the doubt. But nah.

This was white supremacy

No brother.

It's all southern California rich bitch entitlement. Nothing more nothing less

Yep. And i hope they ALSO charge her with resisting arrest AND assault on a officer.

But even with all the outrage, this is still America. I think she only gets probation. No actual jail time.

"Alright, Gayle. Enough"

iu

Don't know where she from and don't care. Congrats on your crappy azz creepy joe win because more of this "oh I'm better than you"/"I don't care" mindset is exactly what's coming in the States once he gets nice and comfy in his new potus seat. Thing is...... These folks gonna be becoming cops, lawyers, judges, prosecutors, attorney generals and whatnot. Cry all you want, but this is more white supremacy 2.0 from wanna be white-adjacent azz illegal aliens cause that's who he finna let in by the boat-loads. Millions upon millions of they unbathed azz doin' worse shyt than miss thang was on.

Already had it bad enough, didn't need to make it worse. There's always a couple of you that don't wanna see the light until you get bussed upside the head by reality.

Back