Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Race War Fight Breaks Out In Montgomery AL

test
1000% facts. And we was easily identifiable.

Polo boots, gold slugs and Boosie fades lmao

At A&M niggas knew not to really beef with Mobile niggas cause if you fuck with one you gotta deal with all of us lol

them out of town big city niggas (Chicago, St Louis, Cali) them niggas found out real quick lol
I can vouch for that. It was a beef between Mobile niggas and Atlanta niggas when I first got on campus. Some shit that spilled over from the basketball court during orientation. Shit didn't last long, but we was all kinda like 'Yo these Mobile niggas don't give a fuck about NOTHING. Why the fuck these niggas always on go?!?'. 😂

It was a short, dark skinned niggas with braids who went to LeFlore that was on the yard wrecking havoc. Lol.

I can vouch for that. It was a beef between Mobile niggas and Atlanta niggas when I first got on campus. Some shit that spilled over from the basketball court during orientation. Shit didn't last long, but we was all kinda like 'Yo these Mobile niggas don't give a fuck about NOTHING. Why the fuck these niggas always on go?!?'. 😂

It was a short, dark skinned niggas with braids who went to LeFlore that was on the yard wrecking havoc. Lol.
sounds about right lmao

but whats crazy is that Leflore is where most of the bourgeois blacks go. They not even the real alley niggas of Mobile lol

Back