Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Race War Fight Breaks Out In Montgomery AL

test
Funny shit is at the begining, they aint have to try and jump dude.

Security guard was just doing his job and white dudes acted up.

Then security guard threw his hat in the air like he was getting ready to body the mfer just to start getting his ass whooped by a flabby white dude.

Lmaooo.

Had they kept it fair, white dude would have got him a dub and kept it moving.

But instead they jumped dude and got what they deserved.

Lmaooooo. I been laughing at this for 2 days.

Funny shit is at the begining, they aint have to try and jump dude.

Security guard was just doing his job and white dudes acted up.

Then security guard threw his hat in the air like he was getting ready to body the mfer just to start getting his ass whooped by a flabby white dude.

Lmaooo.

Had they kept it fair, white dude would have got him a dub and kept it moving.

But instead they jumped dude and got what they deserved.

Lmaooooo. I been laughing at this for 2 days.
They was hype off Trump being there, drunk on Budweiser and playing Try that in a small town on repeat in their boat. Under those circumstances there was no way they can let a black man tell them shit...

I feel like we've reached the point where all the good jokes about this shit have been made already. Because all the shit I'm seeing now is trash.

Honestly the only thing I wanna know at this point is...when did ol boy jump in the water? Every video I've seen that nigga just appears swimming. That's what makes that shit extra funny. Nigga just appeared in the water to go fight them white folks.

Honestly the only thing I wanna know at this point is...when did ol boy jump in the water? Every video I've seen that nigga just appears swimming. That's what makes that shit extra funny. Nigga just appeared in the water to go fight them white folks.
In one of the videos, you can hear people react to him jumping in, just before they lady moves the camera to show him swimming. And one of the videos, you can see the nigga standing there watching, before he jumps in.

Although it's much more fun to just imagine that my nigga just emerged from the depths, in our time of need. Lol.

I think he was on the ferry tryna dock.... That's where I think most people were recording from

Back