Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Race War Fight Breaks Out In Montgomery AL

test

How you think this woulda played out if it was in Tuscaloosa, @BDP™️? Them white boys woulda got off on them niggas. Beat the brakes off they ass. Good thing the real niggas in Montgomery held it down, huh?

It's ok. You can say it.
Tuscaloosa different tho lol

I dont know how much time you spent there but its kind of its own bubble especially since Saban been there lol

I do know if this happened in Mobile it would have been bodies...If yall think Gump niggas bout that smoke...Mobile niggas on a whole different tier bruh lol

Tuscaloosa different tho lol

I dont know how much time you spent there but its kind of its own bubble especially since Saban been there lol

I do know if this happened in Mobile it would have been bodies...If yall think Gump niggas bout that smoke...Mobile niggas on a whole different tier bruh lol
Lol. Agreed on this shit. I never ever met a group of country niggas that was all with the shits like Mobile niggas. Them niggas definitely made their presence known on the yard.

Lol. Agreed on this shit. I never ever met a group of country niggas that was all with the shits like Mobile niggas. Them niggas definitely made their presence known on the yard.
1000% facts. And we was easily identifiable.

Polo boots, gold slugs and Boosie fades lmao

At A&M niggas knew not to really beef with Mobile niggas cause if you fuck with one you gotta deal with all of us lol

them out of town big city niggas (Chicago, St Louis, Cali) them niggas found out real quick lol

Back