Welcome To aBlackWeb

R. Kelly's Ex Azriel Clary Claims He Told Her to Poop In a Cup and Eat Them

I don't follow this. Most women wouldn't "sex it up" with the boss for a promotion. Same way most of us wouldn't act like coons to a racist boss for a promotion either. It's about self-respect.

The boss is still a villian, but the women in your scenario is hardly a damsel in distress.

See...

You arent thinking in terms of time invested.
Thats when a person becomes a victim.
When they invest time and energy into their craft and career only to be victimized.

It aint called flipping the script or the okey doke, for no daggum reason.

And the only reason you don't follow is cause you cant relate. You have the gift of testosterone and masculine aggression on demand... On tap.

Females do not have that benefit.
Nor do they have our luck or good fortune when looking for jobs.

You dont seem to understand that kellz went after a certain mindset which made it easy for him to prey on these women.

Women that will shut down in the face of conflict, aka disassociate.

It's very easy to understand how kellz could get away with this when you begin to analyze the psychology behind it.

They are victims.They were very young and impressionable and he took advantage of that.

Most ppl would be mesmerized by a worldwide known music icon with millions of dollars especially an 17,18,or 19 yr old with stars in their eyes.

This girl was actually underage when she met Kells I think.I think she was 17.

R Kelly made them victims,not ppl.

Doesn't matter what bait was used to get them.

He physically,emotionally,and sexually abused them and used pimp game to manipulate them.
Chris brown was 16 when he came out

You telling me if he said they "forced" him to eat shit, there would be sympathy?

There would be millions of memes making fun of him eating shit. And people would be clowing him.

you do know the human mind is not as strong as we think it is.

I mean some ppl have stronger will,but who eats shit because they want to? well besides ppl who like to eat shit.

This need to blame these chicks is cringe and I'm no male feminist.
I dont rock with r.kelly at all and I'm supportive of the feminist movement.

But.. as a person that's been suicidal myself I never thought of eating shit no matter if my idol told me I could have a better life.

Remember when blac chyna preyed on a fat suicidal rob Kardashian and abused him and got him for 18 years?

People from all over were clowing him. If the rules were reversed you know damn well there wouldn't be memes clowning the girl.

Chris brown was 16 when he came out

You telling me if he said they "forced" him to eat shit, there would be sympathy?

There would be millions of memes making fun of him eating shit. And people would be clowing him.

I wouldn't think it was any less fucked up if it was a dude.

Plus the power dynamic of men and women is different.......

Yea you wouldn't but society doesn't care.

Raz b was molested as a child and people only made jokes and brushes it off.

Even breakfast club was clowning.
but that has nothing to do with me though.

If everything they say about Chris Stokes is true,he's a piece of shit and IDK why he hasn't been charged.

Omarion said raz was lying,but IDK.

but that has nothing to do with me though.

If everything they say about Chris Stokes is true,he's a piece of shit and IDK why he hasn't been charged.

Omarion said raz was lying,but IDK.
Who would lie about such a thing?

He was even on the phone talking to another victim and the victim confirmed how the bedroom looked that they got molested in.

Who would lie about such a thing?

He was even on the phone talking to another victim and the victim confirmed how the bedroom looked that they got molested in.

It might be true,but Raz recanted it .It's probably true but it's kinda in question because I'm not sure of Raz's mental health.

When I went back and looked the whole thing up,it wasn't as cut and dry as I recalled.

But I tend to think something happened.

It might be true,but Raz recanted it .It's probably true but it's kinda in question because I'm not sure of Raz's mental health.

When I went back and looked the whole thing up,it wasn't as cut and dry as I recalled.

But I tend to think something happened.
You have doubts but if someone said Weinstein touched them you would believe?

Of course he has mental issues. He got the fleece Johnson special countless times as a child.

You have doubts but if someone said Weinstein touched them you would believe?

Of course he has mental issues. He got the fleece Johnson special countless times as a child.

Weinstein has a rapey face

Also if a victim recanted,I have to keep that in mind.

it could still be true,but if they lie it say it's not,how would I know if I wasn't there?

You a dirty dog for that Fleece comment

I don't think we're really in disagreement .

Just like I think Cosby did that shit ,but I question the 2 women who recanted.

Dude is messed up but do not ignore that the money running low. chick was all down until they got booted out Trump Tower. Now she faking fights with the other chick, tryna put out a book, and now promoting a documentary with her dad who been pimping her out to kelz

Back