Welcome To aBlackWeb

R. Kelly's Ex Azriel Clary Claims He Told Her to Poop In a Cup and Eat Them

Imagine if you will...

Your mother is in line for a promotion, worked her ass off for said promotion only to be told by her boss that she had to sex it up if she hoped to reach her goal.

She does so, but doesnt get promoted. Instead she's strung along with nicety's and positive affirmations. She works late constantly to ensure her position will one day be secured. Time away from her loved ones and home she pays to rest her head.

Then one day she is called into her office and told of she wants to move up she would have to suck some dick.

Is it still a choice at that point?

Or what if kellz was on some Matt Lauer shit where he had magnetic locks on his door and a switch under his desk....

Still a choice?

Yall really think super villians only exist in comicbooks and videogames huh?

They dont.

Dont forget about the mother fucker in Australia that kept his family locked in a underground bunker.

Yall asking the wrong "how."

Imagine if you will...

Your mother is in line for a promotion, worked her ass off for said promotion only to be told by her boss that she had to sex it up if she hoped to reach her goal.

She does so, but doesnt get promoted. Instead she's strung along with nicety's and positive affirmations. She works late constantly to ensure her position will one day be secured. Time away from her loved ones and home she pays to rest her head.

Then one day she is called into her office and told of she wants to move up she would have to suck some dick.

Or what if kellz was on some Matt Lauer shit where he had magnetic locks on his door and a switch under his desk....

Still a choice?

They dont.

Dont forget about the mother fucker in Australia that kept his family locked in a underground bunker.

I don't follow this. Most women wouldn't "sex it up" with the boss for a promotion. Same way most of us wouldn't act like coons to a racist boss for a promotion either. It's about self-respect.

The boss is still a villian, but the women in your scenario is hardly a damsel in distress.

Imagine if you will...

Still a choice?

They dont.

but we're talkin bout eatin shit, literally

I mean, at what point does dignity come into play

tenor.gif

They are victims.They were very young and impressionable and he took advantage of that.

Most ppl would be mesmerized by a worldwide known music icon with millions of dollars especially an 17,18,or 19 yr old with stars in their eyes.

This girl was actually underage when she met Kells I think.I think she was 17.

R Kelly made them victims,not ppl.

Doesn't matter what bait was used to get them.

He physically,emotionally,and sexually abused them and used pimp game to manipulate them.

So when you were a teenager, you would have eaten shit to please your childhood idol?

R Kelly is scum, but let's not just completely do away with personal accountability.

I don't follow this. Most women wouldn't "sex it up" with the boss for a promotion. Same way most of us wouldn't act like coons to a racist boss for a promotion either. It's about self-respect.

The boss is still a villian, but the women in your scenario is hardly a damsel in distress.
you do know the human mind is not as strong as we think it is.

I mean some ppl have stronger will,but who eats shit because they want to? well besides ppl who like to eat shit.

This need to blame these chicks is cringe and I'm no male feminist.

Back