Welcome To aBlackWeb

R. Kelly's Ex Azriel Clary Claims He Told Her to Poop In a Cup and Eat Them

Niggas "forcing" broads to eat shit?!

i believe kelly did that shit. Why tho? Niggas jus be bored n like makin ppl do dumb shit. Might be control/power shit too

Niggas "forcing" broads to eat shit?!

i believe kelly did that shit. Why tho? Niggas jus be bored n like makin ppl do dumb shit. Might be control/power shit too

She wanted to sing and he was dicking her down and turning her out and physically abusing them and he's a rich megastar icon.

A lot of ppl would literally eat shit for the hope of success

The term "forced" seems to have changed meaning since #metoo

Women have done foul shit...for centuries to be aorund wealth & power. If it ain't your thing, and bounce. But don't come back years later claiming you were forced to do this or that.
I can be as misogynistic as the average man ,but this ain't it chief

Nah, I knew R. Kelly was a lowlife going back to his prime days and him messing with Aaliyah.

I have no doubt he told this chick to do that foul shit, but.....she should have said no. She's only bringin it up because there's video of it, and she's ashamed now.
There’s video of her eating shit?

I can be as misogynistic as the average man ,but this ain't it chief
How is that misogynistic? Society needs to stop making people victims, and instead confront how the love of money/fame is corrupting young people. I feel bad for this girl, I feel like we as a people failed her. Too many turned a blind eye to the shit Kelly was doing.

How is that misogynistic? Society needs to stop making people victims, and instead confront how the love of money/fame is corrupting young people. I feel bad for this girl, I feel like we as a people failed her. Too many turned a blind eye to the shit Kelly was doing.

never understood the idea of someone “playing victim” when ppl in fact be victims. lol

i think its rather dehumanizing tbh

also two things can be right at once.

kelly is an abuser and a master manipulator. we also live in a capitalist society where ppls value is tied to how much money they make.

They are victims.They were very young and impressionable and he took advantage of that.

Most ppl would be mesmerized by a worldwide known music icon with millions of dollars especially an 17,18,or 19 yr old with stars in their eyes.

This girl was actually underage when she met Kells I think.I think she was 17.

R Kelly made them victims,not ppl.

Doesn't matter what bait was used to get them.

He physically,emotionally,and sexually abused them and used pimp game to manipulate them.

Y’all gonna buy her music though?
IDK,but she actually is fire

It's fucked up they he just abused her and never made good on putting her on.

I actually would give her music a listen because she can sing really good.

I understand how she got caught up in the matrix.

never understood the idea of someone “playing victim” when ppl in fact be victims. lol

i think its rather dehumanizing tbh

also two things can be right at once.

kelly is an abuser and a master manipulator. we also live in a capitalist society where ppls value is tied to how much money they make.
Fair enough. I don't disagree with any of this.

So if a pedo uses candy to get kids you gonna say "well if they didn't want sweets so much they wouldn't be getting molested" ?
Bad analogies 101

Back