Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

People do hold the professions you listed to a higher standard than most others. Unless you've missed all the shit the past few hundred years with people reacting to police or political misconduct. Teachers are responsible for educating young people so of course people have a higher standard they'd hold teachers too.
So, if it comes out that politicians listen to Elvis, Bowie, Bob Dylan, or *gasp* Duke Kelly, should they no longer be politicians? That they are no longer capable of holding their office to their oaths?

See how asinine that sounds?

So, if it comes out that politicians listen to Elvis, Bowie, Bob Dylan, or *gasp* Duke Kelly, should they no longer be politicians? That they are no longer capable of holding their office to their oaths?

your teachers license needs to be revoked

:scust:

I never said you shouldn't be a teacher based on the music you listen to. I'm just not under the misguided impression that you seem to have that everything is equal and all crimes and professions are viewed or should be viewed the same. So shit people in certain professions in their personal life can have an affect on how the public views their ability to do their jobs. The forms of entertainment they engage in happens to be one of them.

And yeah I do look at people who rave about Elvis and some other musicians funny based on known shit about their personal lives.

Nope.

Me posting condoms is not about judging. It's about WARNING how situations could be avoided in the first place. That's why it's a MORAL. That's not a judgment.

Also, what makes a teacher more looked upon then, let's say a police officer, politician, or some other public servant? If y'all throw that out so much that I'm an educator, what occupations do y'all have that you are assuming is higher on the totem pole morally?
Nigga, if this ain't the biggest word salad I've read today

You could sell sand to a desert with this shit.

You tripping lol

Bruh why you keep saying Duke Kelly

My integrity will not let me sacrifice my principles for a fake ass Charlie Wilson/ Ronnie Isley

As far as I am concerned every song that man has ever made is about fucking a child.

Dude is a vile monster that does not deserve to have his catalog anywhere near a streaming service.

He deserves the Bronze Bull.

Slow roast his ass till he falls off the bone like the swine he is.

Let me put y'all onto something: you DON'T have any...well anything to judge anyone's character or anything.

Let's look at another known child rapist for context: Elvis.

Very well known fact he was fucking with a 14-year-old Lucillia before he married her. Guess what? He's still selling millions. Damn near 10 million LAST YEAR.

Are all those people "weirdos?" Or is it just YOU don't agree with them?

Bob Dylan - known for sexually assaulting a 12-year-old....just sold his entire catalog for $300 million.

Bowie, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc.....there is a list on this shit.

Once again, this is NOT about Robert. He's going to prison, and let's say it again for the 12,000,000th time...he SHOULD. Probably for LIFE.

In the grand scheme of the universe, these people are some sick bastards as humans. They've also got MEGA fanbases, and people who are willing to separate the concept of ART from LIFE, and enjoy their shit as artists. I don't think they care about anything some unknown group of muhfuckas wasting bandwidth trying to judge them says. Your views of anyone's musical - hell ANY art - tastes don't matter. They aren't relevant. In the context of the world, they don't fucking exist past this self-righteous ass topic.

I mean shit: Amazon had to BAN the sale of "Mein Kampf"....and it's still a best selling book in Germany. You think all of those people are Nazis, or if hey even care about what other think of them in the first place?

Point: A lot fuckload of you think your opinions hold weight here. They don't. You think your manufactured morality is saying shit. It isn't. Whether it's R. Kelly, Ike Turner, Chris Brown, or god knows whomever else, your opinions still won't mean shit, nor does it give you carte blanche to think you can sound off on someone's character. That's the most arrogant shit I've read all summer. And since I got @'d to this nutso shit, y'all can have at it.

giphy.gif
I mean motherfkers followed Hitler....still worship that nazi shit. Yeah we know there are morally fucked up ppl. Especially white folks. You not gonna get ppl to change they moral beliefs based on other fucked up people's beliefs

Last edited:
I guess,but just like Nino,R kelly was the boss.He really was guilty and tried to blame Christopher Williams .

Do they deserve punishment,yes,but without R kelly they wouldn't have been a part of that shit.

I'm starting to look at R kelly as a cult leader.

Those others deserve punishment,but seems like everybody was under R kelly's spell and he held money and a lifestyle over their head.

Ppl will turn the other way on a lot of shit if it will effect their pockets and they have no other option or no better option.
He put a spell on mfs....parents, women of all ages, men....shit everyone speaks about how charismatic he was. Put a singing/rapping/dancing black person in front of ppl and magic. Think about the images of ppl fainting and shit when they see they favorite artists or whatever. Getting lost in other peoples aura to the point you can't see or smell the bullshit

Last edited:
What's "below market value" for his catalog?

It's still nine figures, or 75-80 million at the CHEAPEST.

No the fuck it ain't.

If he's able to find a buyer, he'll be lucky to get 5 or 10 million. Nobody paying 80 million dollars for his publishing when folks ain't gonna be clamoring for a R Kelly song for a movie or commercial.

Any buyer is gonna try and get it on the low, sit on it for awhile and hope sentiment changes.

Back