R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

I disagree wholeheartedly.... But i'm not going to try to convince you otherwise
Weird shit mfs be on. That Bump N Grind and I Believe I Can Fly just hits too hard to pass up for some.

Last edited:
NEW YORK ― The second survivor to testify in the R. Kelly sexual abuse trial dropped a bombshell allegation on Tuesday morning while on the stand.

Jane Doe, the fifth of six Does whose stories are included in charging documents, told jurors that Kelly did have at least one other male victim. Doe said that she was forced to have sex with a man Kelly referred to as “Nephew” as punishment for breaking one of the singer’s rules.

After Kelly spanked her and two of his other girlfriends for breaking a rule, Doe told jurors, Kelly sent Doe back to her hotel room for more punishment. “He said that I was the closest to him and I should’ve known better,” Doe said.

“He said he had been grooming ‘Nephew’ since he was young like me,” she said, adding that Kelly told her “not to embarrass him” and please Nephew sexually like she pleases Kelly.

Doe said Kelly came into the hotel room with Nephew, who was naked. Kelly took off his clothes as well, she said, and started filming Nephew and Doe having oral sex. She said Kelly instructed them on what to do to each other as he filmed.

When prosecutors asked if Doe wanted to have sex with Nephew, she responded: “Never,” adding later that “it was punishment.”

It was not clear what year or where these alleged incidents took place. Doe said she was forced to have sex with Nephew multiple times throughout her five-year relationship with Kelly.

Doe is the second victim to take the stand. She said she met Kelly in 2015 at one of his concerts when she was 17 and he was 48 years old. Her harrowing testimony began on Monday morning and she recounted graphic sexual, physical and mental abuse. Her cross-examination from the defense will continue throughout the rest of Tuesday.

A nigga is on a message board where people post their opinions all day long on various topics trying to say that opinions are worthless. Does that also include yours? Why even post on a message board? You gotta do all that just to justify listening to a nigga telling a woman "You remind me of my jeep"?
If that’s how you feel, sure. It all works both ways.

But, I’m not forcing or telling you to “cancel” anyone. That’s the difference between you and I.

If that’s how you feel, sure. It all works both ways.

But, I’m not forcing or telling you to “cancel” anyone. That’s the difference between you and I.

Thats how you said you feel. Don't try and pawn your feelings off on someone else. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Did someone come and threaten you or snatch your headphones out? No. Did someone say you'll face punishment for still listening to his music? No. So you're not being forced to do anything. You just have a clear problem with people expressing an opinion you disagree with. But like you said...even your own is worthless so you just been wasting alot of time and words.

Thats how you said you feel. Don't try and pawn your feelings off on someone else. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Did someone come and threaten you or snatch your headphones out? No. Did someone say you'll face punishment for still listening to his music? No. So you're not being forced to do anything. You just have a clear problem with people expressing an opinion you disagree with. But like you said...even your own is worthless so you just been wasting alot of time and words.
What I have an issue with is people who’ve decided to do a character assessment on me that don’t know a fuckin thing about me, just cause I said the songs on my phone created by Duke ain’t getting deleted.

What I have an issue with is people thinking my very livelihood should be called into question simply for my musical preferences, especially since I got $100 says my musical background is more diverse and extensive than everyone who’s decided to attack me over this.

What I have an issue with is nameless muhfuckas who think they are better than me (or anyone else, for that matter) over some shit they have no real standing in.

Get a fuckin grip. THAT’s my real point. Hate Duke Kelly. Leave everyone else be. Like seriously, “who the fuck is YOU?”

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: DOS_patos
What I have an issue with is people who’ve decided to do a character assessment on me that don’t know a fuckin thing about me, just cause I said the songs on my phone created by Duke ain’t getting deleted.

What I have an issue with is people thinking my very livelihood should be called into question simply for my musical preferences, especially since I got $100 says my musical background is more diverse and extensive than everyone who’s decided to attack me over this.

What I have an issue with is nameless muhfuckas who think they are better than me (or anyone else, for that matter) over some shit they have no real standing in.

Get a fuckin grip. THAT’s my real point. Hate Duke Kelly. Leave everyone else be. Like seriously, “who the fuck is YOU?”

Well if these opinions are as you said worthless then they shouldn't bother you at all. Who gets bothered by something they deem worthless? Either you accept that other people's opinions actually have merit in the world or if you truly feel like they don't then as I said before there's no point in you continuing to post on a message board driven 100% by people discussing their opinions on things. Because the very next time any topic comes up that you post in and express your opinion then by your own admission you're wasting your own time expressing something that has no real standing.

Nigga please we all judge people for the shit they say up here you’re a teacher so your heals to higher standard when it comes to bullshit. You know this bro. You don’t gotta be a saint but going hard for some pedo because you like his music is funny style

Reactions: Race Jones
Nigga please we all judge people for the shit they say up here you’re a teacher so your heals to higher standard when it comes to bullshit. You know this bro. You don’t gotta be a saint but going hard for some pedo because you like his music is funny style
The question then becomes "who are YOU to judge anyone?"

Funny how I've asked this about six times, and haven't gotten a real response.

Since when did a teacher get held to a higher standard then others? Devaluing yourself to try to drag me down says more about YOU than me.

And why you stalking me, anyway? Seems as though every thread I go into and have a disagreement with someone, you show up with the pom-poms...

giphy.gif

Ol' Hyde ass.

• Haha
Reactions: DOS_patos
The question then becomes "who are YOU to judge anyone?"

Funny how I've asked this about six times, and haven't gotten a real response.

Since when did a teacher get held to a higher standard then others? Devaluing yourself to try to drag me down says more about YOU than me.

And why you stalking me, anyway? Seems as though every thread I go into and have a disagreement with someone, you show up with the pom-poms...

giphy.gif

Ol' Hyde ass.

Lol the most popular thread right now. And what do you mean who are we to judge we all people on a message board and you often judge folks don’t be a hypocrite cuz you mad

Mister B. I honestly don't understand your last few posts.

There's always going to be an hierarchy in society when it comes to it's citizens.

As a teacher, yes, there are certain expectations of you, that are going to be higher than other people lower in that hierarchy. Whether you think it's warranted or not is your personal decision.

Put it like this, what's the difference between what people are doing to you in here vs when you post a pic of boxes of condoms and saying people should choose their mates better whenever those threads get made?

Is that not a form of judging?

Duke need to go full Nino Brown on the stand. A rack of muhfuckas enabled and abetted this shit, and they need to take some of this fall.
I guess,but just like Nino,R kelly was the boss.He really was guilty and tried to blame Christopher Williams .

Do they deserve punishment,yes,but without R kelly they wouldn't have been a part of that shit.

I'm starting to look at R kelly as a cult leader.

Those others deserve punishment,but seems like everybody was under R kelly's spell and he held money and a lifestyle over their head.

Ppl will turn the other way on a lot of shit if it will effect their pockets and they have no other option or no better option.

Mister B. I honestly don't understand your last few posts.

There's always going to be an hierarchy in society when it comes to it's citizens.

As a teacher, yes, there are certain expectations of you, that are going to be higher than other people lower in that hierarchy. Whether you think it's warranted or not is your personal decision.

Put it like this, what's the difference between what people are doing to you in here vs when you post a pic of boxes of condoms and saying people should choose their mates better whenever those threads get made?

Is that not a form of judging?
Nope.

Me posting condoms is not about judging. It's about WARNING how situations could be avoided in the first place. That's why it's a MORAL. That's not a judgment.

Also, what makes a teacher more looked upon then, let's say a police officer, politician, or some other public servant? If y'all throw that out so much that I'm an educator, what occupations do y'all have that you are assuming is higher on the totem pole morally?

Nope.

Me posting condoms is not about judging. It's about WARNING how situations could be avoided in the first place. That's why it's a MORAL. That's not a judgment.

Also, what makes a teacher more looked upon then, let's say a police officer, politician, or some other public servant? If y'all throw that out so much that I'm an educator, what occupations do y'all have that you are assuming is higher on the totem pole morally?

Pastor

Nope.

People do hold the professions you listed to a higher standard than most others. Unless you've missed all the shit the past few hundred years with people reacting to police or political misconduct. Teachers are responsible for educating young people so of course people have a higher standard they'd hold teachers too.