Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

That's better. And I'm guessing your opinion is based on the racist isht he said 25 years ago. I guess that could be used as proof of being a racist today. Not for me but I can understand why it would be for you.

So does that makes it a fact? Your opinion? Because that would be needed for the hypocrisy you claim to have pointed out to be real. If it's just your opinion then my opinion is that he isn't and that you can't prove that he is, in fact, a racist.

Back to the rapist!

A grown ass man sat up here and actually typed out that he thinks all crimes, except murder, are the same in order to justify continuing to listen to a child rapist. This really happened. Amazing.
And several grown ass people really tried to justify judging people based on their own personal preferences in music, claiming on a message board, that's a big deal. Yeah, that shit happened too.

Thread been chock full of shit today.

And several grown ass people really tried to justify judging people based on their own personal preferences in music, claiming on a message board, that's a big deal. Yeah, that shit happened too.

Thread been chock full of shit today.

The fact that you think those two are the same isn't even surprising at this point. You're not making the points that you think you are. People have tried to tell you this for pages.

Let me put y'all onto something: you DON'T have any...well anything to judge anyone's character or anything.

Let's look at another known child rapist for context: Elvis.

Very well known fact he was fucking with a 14-year-old Lucillia before he married her. Guess what? He's still selling millions. Damn near 10 million LAST YEAR.

Are all those people "weirdos?" Or is it just YOU don't agree with them?

Bob Dylan - known for sexually assaulting a 12-year-old....just sold his entire catalog for $300 million.

Bowie, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc.....there is a list on this shit.

Once again, this is NOT about Robert. He's going to prison, and let's say it again for the 12,000,000th time...he SHOULD. Probably for LIFE.

In the grand scheme of the universe, these people are some sick bastards as humans. They've also got MEGA fanbases, and people who are willing to separate the concept of ART from LIFE, and enjoy their shit as artists. I don't think they care about anything some unknown group of muhfuckas wasting bandwidth trying to judge them says. Your views of anyone's musical - hell ANY art - tastes don't matter. They aren't relevant. In the context of the world, they don't fucking exist past this self-righteous ass topic.

I mean shit: Amazon had to BAN the sale of "Mein Kampf"....and it's still a best selling book in Germany. You think all of those people are Nazis, or if hey even care about what other think of them in the first place?

Point: A lot fuckload of you think your opinions hold weight here. They don't. You think your manufactured morality is saying shit. It isn't. Whether it's R. Kelly, Ike Turner, Chris Brown, or god knows whomever else, your opinions still won't mean shit, nor does it give you carte blanche to think you can sound off on someone's character. That's the most arrogant shit I've read all summer. And since I got @'d to this nutso shit, y'all can have at it.

giphy.gif

Child rapists and woman beaters are not the same. Both are pieces of shit but on two totally different levels. This isn't rocket science.

Back