Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

What's the proof, an alleged video where the suppose victim said it wasn't her and the jury who watched it agreed.

There's nothing alleged about the video. It exists.

The victim NEVER took the stand under oath to confirm or deny her identity or age. Neither did her parents. Although 15 people with a relationship with said child (Friends,teachers, coaches, etc..) did testify that the girl was underage and confirmed who they believed her to be.

I've never seen it so I have to take their word on it

So then you're willingly dismissing evidence. Even when the idiot was acquitted there was no large feeling of uncertainty for the jury as to the identity of the man in the video - It was Robert Kelly .

The only thing in question was the age of the victim and therefore her identity as well. And his defense employed every trick they could muster to murky the waters.

Last edited:
You niggas talking about people mesmerized?

really?

nah
They need the get time too.

how a grown ass person mesmerized into being ok with pedophila time and time again to the point they go searching for victims for him.

cut that shit out.
Nigga wasn’t no cult leader.
he fed them niggas so they went along with it.

so the hyponitism wore off when the money dried up?

they all need to burn

really?

nah

how a grown ass person mesmerized into being ok with pedophila time and time again to the point they go searching for victims for him.

cut that shit out.

they all need to burn

Before you start everybody in the thread agrees that the enables should also face charges

really?

nah

cut that shit out.

they all need to burn

If you actually ever read or listen to people who were abused by family members and not believed and still were forced to interact with that person then this shit isn't really that surprising at all. It happens frequently but in this case it just so happens to be with someone who was famous

If you actually ever read or listen to people who were abused by family members and not believed and still were forced to interact with that person then this shit isn't really that surprising at all. It happens frequently but in this case it just so happens to be with someone who was famous
How does what I said relate to this?

You asked how a grown ass person can just let this type of shit happen and I'm telling you that it happens all the time. It's not just because a person is rich and famous that this shit gets a pass
And what I’m saying is that’s a suck ass dude to turn his head knowing this happening.
I knew women who did it......
But a dude doing it......nah. Even a bitch ass nigga needs to do something.

no money should be worth allowing this shit

really?

nah

cut that shit out.

they all need to burn
It's a million ways to get 💰. They definitely deserve to go down with him but mfs was hella pressed to be around that dude. Niggas be stans. They wanted to be apart of his entourage. They wanted to travel, drink and be about that life...shit they thought they was getting the perks without all the drama.

What's the proof, an alleged video where the suppose victim said it wasn't her and the jury who watched it agreed. I've never seen it so I have to take their word on it
It's not supposed.She was Sparkle's niece and in a rnb group.

He just paid her and her fam off.

The trial was so long after the vid that she looked different and just lied.

he bought her at least 1 car and gave her all types of money.

After the trial her and her dude tried to blackmail R kelly with more videos she claimed she had.

They might be some of the same vids being used in this trial,but IDK.

Back