Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

I hope you don't think all that evidence being rolled in is some overnight shit. This has been years in the making.
I just want to see evidence instead of chicks who already admitted to lying about something but claim to be telling the truth about other stuff

So far this is all she say he say, where's the videotapes that was allegedly confiscated, show something that will no doubt say he's guilty
That'd be great for the trial if his stupid ass kept those tapes

I wonder if one of his people kept them or made copies and is making a deal with the feds. That'd definitely be the nail in the coffin

Being a school teacher and defending R kelly is uh........quite odd.
OK, questions....

1) What does teaching have to do with my PERSONAL PREFERENCE of art?

There's teachers that are drug addicts, cops that are into weird fetishes, doctors that have addictions. Does that mean whatever my private life entails should impair by ability to do my job?

2) I see we DO have to pull the manufactured morality card here. If we're all gonna be committed to this route, make sure you go ahead and cancel the following:

B.I.G.: Known - hell, RAPPED - about beating women.
Pun: Wife admitted to him whooping her ass.
Jay: Don't we got him on tape mushin a jawn?
Pac: Served time for that shit
David Ruffin & The Temps by association: Damn near knocked Tammi Terrell into a tumor
James Brown: definitely beat his wives - PLURAL.
Bobby Brown: admitted to smacking Whitney around.

Point: STOP with this shit. NONE of these muhfuckas are perfect.....and a lot of them are downright scumbags. However, if you can separate ART from LIFE, the fuck does it matter? That shit will still sound good 1,000 years after they're dead and gone.

Once again: no one here is defending Duke Kelly. I said he should've gotten 30-50 years.....16 years ago. Just lock his ass up and be done with it. But this thing you pseudo-holy assholes do gotta cease. No one gives a fuck what you're listening to, so why the fuck do you care who's playing in everyone else's phone?

Besides, the majority of y'all listen to half these muhfuckas I just named, and still do. Fuckin hypocrites.

OK, questions....

There's teachers that are drug addicts, cops that are into weird fetishes, doctors that have addictions. Does that mean whatever my private life entails should impair by ability to do my job?

2) I see we DO have to pull the manufactured morality card here. If we're all gonna be committed to this route, make sure you go ahead and cancel the following:

David Ruffin & The Temps by association: Damn near knocked Tammi Terrell into a tumor

Point: STOP with this shit. NONE of these muhfuckas are perfect.....and a lot of them are downright scumbags. However, if you can separate ART from LIFE, the fuck does it matter? That shit will still sound good 1,000 years after they're dead and gone.

Once again: no one here is defending Duke Kelly. I said he should've gotten 30-50 years.....16 years ago. Just lock his ass up and be done with it. But this thing you pseudo-holy assholes do gotta cease. No one gives a fuck what you're listening to, so why the fuck do you care who's playing in everyone else's phone?

Besides, the majority of y'all listen to half these muhfuckas I just named, and still do. Fuckin hypocrites.

You keep trying but this is just not a good defense for the stance you want to take

OK, questions....

you shouldnt be responsible for the wellbeing of children

OK, questions....

You're being intellectually dishonest by trying to compare puttin' hands on a woman to raping a child. The two ain't never going to be on the same level.

OK, questions....

he does have a point about to listening singers/rappers who legit did dirt................fuck R Kelly tho

he does have a point about to listening singers/rappers who legit did dirt................fuck R Kelly tho

A man can put hands on a woman and redeem himself at some point. One can apologize to those women, make amends, etc.

Raping a child is some different shit. I don't think you can really come back from that, especially when there's multiple victims across decades.

I couldn't tell you the last time I, under my own will listened to all R Kelly song. Admittedly, occasionally, a tune in my head will come in that's a song of his that I used to like but it only lasts a sec or two

You can disconnect from this nigga if you want to but the lengths in here going to justify still listening to his music are..... Unsettling, at least in my view.

If you like it, then why you trying to so hard to convince or rather reason why to other people why you like it so much?

Who you really trying to convince? Us or you?

yall are deadass comparing domestic disputes to rape/sexual assault???

yall are comparing artist that are dead and gone to a living artist accused of some pretty heinous shit???

for what?

i dont listen to chris brown or anybody else who beats on women but yall are fucking slow

yall are comparing artist that are dead and gone to a living artist accused of some pretty heinous shit???

for what?

i dont listen to chris brown or anybody else who beats on women but yall are fucking slow
jesus christ.....who dafuck is yall first off and secondly child rape is not comparable to any crime third he has a point by saying that these artist that we may still listen to have dirty past. again FUCK R. KELLY as I satted in the very comment you quote.

nobody (well me) is defending R Kelly fuck that nigga

for what?

Let's get this straight: Not y'all... HIM.

One nigga is jumping mental hoops to compare Rapist Kelly to these other artists.

A man can put hands on a woman and redeem himself at some point. One can apologize to those women, make amends, etc.

Raping a child is some different shit. I don't think you can really come back from that, especially when there's multiple victims across decades.
...does he, though? I guess.
again....I'm not equating the crimes. I'm saying that we all listen to sketchy artist no more no less. People are going to still listen to R Kelly just like they listen to other artist

I couldn't tell you the last time I, under my own will listened to all R Kelly song. Admittedly, occasionally, a tune in my head will come in that's a song of his that I used to like but it only lasts a sec or two

You can disconnect from this nigga if you want to but the lengths in here going to justify still listening to his music are..... Unsettling, at least in my view.

If you like it, then why you trying to so hard to convince or rather reason why to other people why you like it so much?

Who you really trying to convince? Us or you?
I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything. I’m trying to state live and let live. Don’t matter the crime (can’t believe y’all are actually putting a scale to rape and abuse…..sadness all around there), I can separate the ART from the PERSON…..period.

If you can’t do that, that’s YOU. But don’t try for to hold everyone else to YOUR standard.

THAT’s my point.

Back