Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Come on now, whatever sick shit the guy was doing you can't deny he made timeless classics. There are songs I will never play again like seems like you ready cause that just don't feel right with what he's being accused of.

Man so the fuck what tho? Not everybody grew up on r Kelly like that I mean my parents didn’t have his albums yes he made a lot of songs but he been a pedo joke since 2004 and it wasn’t like niggas was coming outside talking about the new R Kelly album when we weee in highschool

Man so the fuck what tho? Not everybody grew up on r Kelly like that I mean my parents didn’t have his albums yes he made a lot of songs but he been a pedo joke since 2004 and it wasn’t like niggas was coming outside talking about the new R Kelly album when we weee in highschool

He was a joke before then. People were making jokes as soon as the Aaliyah story broke in the 90s. It just got worse after the video came out in the early 2000s

Damn. I tried to justify listening to his music by separating the man from the artist, and believing he was stuck in a time and place where 16 was acceptable. This is too much though if true.

He really made some good music. I'll have to have a funeral service listening party for one final spin of his records.

So far this is all she say he say, where's the videotapes that was allegedly confiscated, show something that will no doubt say he's guilty

Back