Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

@Goldie Might wanna add this for a headline
R kellys ho's got into a brawl at Trump Tower. In it one says the other one been sleeping with her sinc eshe was a minor & says R kelly had her lying . All bad

full vid

@Soul_Rattler

"If you can't accept them at their worst..........you don't deserve them at their best."

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Only after the check clears

It's not just the money though.

The money and the power help,but it's more than that.

R Kelly got these women's minds for real.

They seem to still be taken care,of,so this fight wasn't about money.

One of them ,Az,had a dude there and she claims it was a friend who she trusts,but IDK.

Rumor has it Az is about to turn on R kelly and go with the Feds,but that's just internet chatter for now

He used deep Chicago/pimp mind psychology mixed with narcissistic abuse and he's possibly a psycho or sociopath.

Chicks were able to enjoy all the perks of living with a superstar and then comeback to open arms and called a victim. Must be nice.

I wish I could do mad wild shit at 22 yrs old and run with a gang and then say "im a victim" and the judge say......... nvm, that's what tekashi did.
But she was manipulated

One of them ,Az,had a dude there and she claims it was a friend who she trusts,but IDK.

Rumor has it Az is about to turn on R kelly and go with the Feds,but that's just internet chatter for now

He used deep Chicago/pimp mind psychology mixed with narcissistic abuse and he's possibly a psycho or sociopath.

The bold is called "PIMPnosis".

True. Turned those young girls minds out. Definitely some chi town limo shit.
Looks like Jocelyn might be riding with R until the last curtain call

I never heard Jocelyn sing,but they lied when they both said they had no interest in music careers when Gayle asked them

I knew it was a damn lie because Azriel can actually sing great.

She could have been something,but R Kelly pissed that all away.

Last edited:
Back