Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Wait... he gotta lower himself into the crib through the skylight mission impossible style?
giphy.gif

:think3:

if they going to court in Illinois then the age of concent is 17. All this R Kelly fuckery over concenting thots. If they going to put him under the jail then at least get some younger victims and get the ball rolling. Cosby shit went faster than this and he ain't even do nothing . These CACs are just making all kind of money off of black ppl while entertaining the world. They'll be getting royalty checks 20yrs from now for all these reality shows and docu-series.

:think3:

if they going to court in Illinois then the age of concent is 17. All this R Kelly fuckery over concenting thots. If they going to put him under the jail then at least get some younger victims and get the ball rolling. Cosby shit went faster than this and he ain't even do nothing . These CACs are just making all kind of money off of black ppl while entertaining the world. They'll be getting royalty checks 20yrs from now for all these reality shows and docu-series.
basically

shawty mad corny tho.....screaming out you slept with me as a minor.

dont scream it while you getting the beats...say it from the get go

I guess those niggas missed those herpes rumors/facts

IDK if she deserved a Jammy for "cheating" on her sex master
I don’t think she saw him as such....but it’s still his crib and I’m certain they are not contributing to the upkeep so don’t bring no niggas through there

Back