Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

@DOS_patos yeah it's pretty well known that R kelly made her get plastic surgery on the twins.

It was fairly recent ,like 2017-early 2018.

She didn't get them until after she made those videos after her parents first had the press conference and before R kelly was arrested the time before last,when he got bailed out.

Last edited:
@DOS_patos yeah it's pretty well known that R kelly made her get plastic surgery on the twins.

She didn't get them until after she made those videos after her parents first had the press conference and before R kelly was arrested the time before last,when got bailed out.
Just twisting the knife now

She didn't get them until after she made those videos after her parents first had the press conference and before R kelly was arrested the time before last,when got bailed out.
How you know all this

How you know all this

There are several youtubers who have pages dedicated to this case who are legit.

The parents and ppl involved in the case do interviews with them etc

Plus if you saw the first time Jocelyn spoke publicly,her titties weren't big like that,then the next time she was on TMZ later on,they were visibly huge.

I think it was her mother or father who said she got surgery flat out though.

I know I'll regret this,but what?

lol..you niggas gonna stop that shit. lol

same shit, i always been saying.

i just feel the only one to pay for this is kelz.

there are so many other predators in this. niggas just trynna save they necks now.

there should be no way out of this for none of them.
no deals, no nothing.

there are so many other predators in this. niggas just trynna save they necks now.

no deals, no nothing.

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus this morning.

No sir. Satan will not tempt me on this fine Sunday morning.

May I be covered by the blood of baby jesus.

no deals, no nothing.

But aight.Imma take the bait.The devil wins again

Okay so R kelly is basically a cult leader.

He used his power,money,manipulation and connections to brain wash women and ppl around him.

Azriel was only 17 when she started messing with him so IDK how much she is responsible for.

IDK what you even think AZ did exactly?

R Kelly is the reason any of this happened,not these girls/women.

That nigga is a disgusting piece of shit I don't know why you're standing up for him at all

And they still have money.They live in Trump Tower.

He's basically Jim Jones the cult leader,not the rapper.

But aight.Imma take the bait.The devil wins again

Okay so R kelly is basically a cult leader.

He used his power,money,manipulation and connections to brain wash women and ppl around him.

Azriel was only 17 when she started messing with him so IDK how much she is responsible for.

IDK what you even think AZ did exactly?

R Kelly is the reason any of this happened,not these girls/women.

That nigga is a disgusting piece of shit I don't know why you're standing up for him at all

He's basically Jim Jones the cult leader,not the rapper.
im not taking blame from kelz tho.
im not placing it on the chicks.

im talking about those who knew about shit an kept quiet.
these chicks......im not touching this right now. but eviction now she hot? now she ready to talk? now he was lion?
smdh

but alot of other people stayed silent, and thats always been my angle.

seems like its too much to ask for everyone to go down.

but imma wait

im not taking blame from kelz tho.
im not placing it on the chicks.

im talking about those who knew about shit an kept quiet.
these chicks......im not touching this right now. but eviction now she hot? now she ready to talk? now he was lion?
smdh

but alot of other people stayed silent, and thats always been my angle.

seems like its too much to ask for everyone to go down.

but imma wait

Correction they used to live in Trump Tower,but were evicted and IDK where they are now,but they're still taken care of.

R kelly still has ppl working for him and watching over them.

The very nature of manipulating somebody is to make them do things for you,they wouldn't do on on their own.

It's more important to catch the top dog than the puppies

Yes in a perfect world everybody would go down,but some ppl are just not as important in the big scheme of things compared to R kelly and his immediate conspirators.Like the ppl who threaten ppl flat out for him and etc.

R kelly been messing with little girls before he was even that famous and probably before he was.before he even had all these employees.

Back