Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

So @Circle jerker didn't write a poor R Kelly post about how he can't make money that I was directly replying to (and then got all cagey when his logic wasn't adding up)?

These niggas been soft-caping for R kelly for weeks now and when you confront them about it and they get all squirrely.

Case in point... they've currently switched the conversation to brainwashing. The nigga is on tape fucking a 14 year old talking about "damn i love me some 14 year pussy" and these clowns want to talk about brainwashing? Brainwashing?

Why all these deflections?

Also don't @ me again boy I'll scalp you
I didn't @ you in the first place dumbo

Defending r kelly would be saying " r kelly is innocent, he didn't do this". No one on this website has held that position. Are you capable of walking and chewing gum? Its OK to acknowledge hes a pedo and be critical of the system and media at the same time

Defending r kelly would be saying " r kelly is innocent, he didn't do this". No one on this website has held that position. Are you capable of walking and chewing gum? Its OK to acknowledge hes a pedo and be critical of the system and media at the same time
obviously quite a few people can do this.

its all on him or nothing

"how do we know these women are telling the truth" = r.kelly is innocent

obviously quite a few people can do this.

its all on him or nothing

You are admittedly trying to draw attention away from R. Kelly to focus on other shit you claim is being ignored all the while ignoring the proof that what you claim is being ignored has actually been part of the discussion the entire time. So either you're really bad at recognizing the topics of conversation or you don't get how what you're doing comes off as deflection and need to take a step back.

If i have to preface my comments with "r kelly is a fucking pedo and predator but..." i will. Let me know.
i wasnt mentioning you specifically, so my apologies if you felt like it was aimed at you

but my post was a rebuttal to the many in here STILL trying to make this out to be some witch hunt against the dude

You can defend someone without saying they're innocent. It happens all the time. I'm going to dial back the hostility and name-calling though since I'm turning over a new leaf.

So @Circle jerker didn't write a poor R Kelly post about how he can't make money that I was directly replying to (and then got all cagey when his logic wasn't adding up)?

These niggas been soft-caping for R kelly for weeks now and when you confront them about it and they get all squirrely.

Case in point... they've currently switched the conversation to brainwashing. The nigga is on tape fucking a 14 year old talking about "damn i love me some 14 year pussy" and these clowns want to talk about brainwashing? Brainwashing?

Why all these deflections?

Also don't @ me again boy I'll scalp you
Fam I was making an observation....the nigga is a singer /performer that’s how he makes his money....he was just arrested for non payment of child support...every time he books a show to you know make money so he can pay for things like ......wait for it, wait for it child support
Niggas like you are outside picketing shutting the show down...
It’s not like the nigga is unable or unwilling to work , ppl won’t let him

So my observation is once again is he can’t pay child support because he is essentially barred from working so he s fucked

I hate explaining myself to ppl Idk

Fam I was making an observation....the nigga is a singer /performer that’s how he makes his money....he was just arrested for non payment of child support...every time he books a show to you know make money so he can pay for things like ......wait for it, wait for it child support
Niggas like you are outside picketing shutting the show down...
It’s not like the nigga is unable or unwilling to work , ppl won’t let him

So my observation is once again is he can’t pay child support because he is essentially barred from working so he s fucked

I hate explaining myself to ppl Idk

Gotcha. See the confusion arose because I thought this thread was titled "R Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Sexual Abuse" but I guess it's called "R Kelly arrested for non payment of child support" and I just read it wrong.

INB4 this becomes a meme

View attachment 116605
why does this pic look like hes jumping?

maybe its the optics.

and wheres the dude behind him whos hand is on his arm?

or was it photoshopped to make him look more aggressive?

giphy.gif

why does this pic look like hes jumping?

maybe its the optics.

and wheres the dude behind him whos hand is on his arm?

or was it photoshopped to make him look more aggressive?

giphy.gif

Yo dos you my nigga but these questions you just asked are crazy.
Yes there is a nigga behind him, looked like he just jumped up off the chair.

Im all cool with asking questions about shit instead of having tunnel vison like alotta ppl do these days i do, i stay asking alotta questions all the time myself but only for certain shit...this nigga?? Nah, dude is a pedo, point blank, no "set up by the white man" shit cause they coulda really got that nigga years when all that shit 1st popped off why wait till now? Regardless fuck him and fuck lookin at other sides of shit, my only q is how that nigga seem broke?? Aint he still gettin payed off his old music and i know he was still doing shows and shit so where all his money goin??? Nigga must have the woat management team

Bruh ....
Are you deflecting?
Why can't you just focus on kelz?
It's obvious you defending him.
Why must people always bring up while people when talking about locking up abusers.

^^^^^^^
Y'all see how this sounds in relation to who gets passes.
Lol my girl brought this up yesterday. I'm so thankful I don't be around birds anymore.

look, im not knocking any woman who wants to be involved in the polyamorous lifestyle, however, these young women, while they are in their early 20s, dont appear to be operating with a full deck and clearly are showing signs of someone who has been emotionally abused
Yeah my caw caw brother they emotionally abused. I have family members who have had this same kind of behavior. Shit is sad man

Back