Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

let me ask a few yall who think people are defend kelz.

if people can separate the man from the music.....why cant you separate the man from the agenda?

this is why yall dont make sense.
i want proof. i dont care who it is.....simply because their has been a pattern of getting black men locked up on bullshit.
take you emotions out of it and yes i have a daughter too.
but i know bullshit and question the propaganda when coming after any black man.....as i have done over the many years.

i am a person who wont listen to his music but i am not going to vilify him for some shit i dont fully know about.

yall came at me with the "why now" question. yet no one says shit about the white boys going after mj and people saying its been 10 yrs why now.

i question whos really in control of your thoughts.

if you are a black man and if you see a black man as always be guilty because of some shit years ago that he got off on.....you have a problem.

this is the same reason white people and cops use to justify killing us...and now yall in yall emotions and now yall joining the lynch mob without questioning nothing.

but yall got it.

i will still question shit unless i have proof. that goes for anyone and anything.
its called critical thinking. the opposite of mob thinking.
What about the videotapes fam? What about the marriage document with aalilah?

What about the videotapes fam? What about the marriage document with aalilah?
are we talking about a new case or will we judge him off his past case?

i am asking for proof about now.....not back then.

i can not judge any man by what he did in the past....i may not like it but if niggas can say they can still listen to his music but hate the man, why can i not say.....i hate what he did in the past but i have no proof of now?

i can not judge any man by what he did in the past....i may not like it but if niggas can say they can still listen to his music but hate the man, why can i not say.....i hate what he did in the past but i have no proof of now?

Just to be clear, you're still not defending him, right? Because this kinda sounds like a defense.

In fact, I'm 99% certain that his actual defense attorney will be using these same exact arguments during the trial.

So do you believe in pattern history behavior? If there is past proof, plus multiple allegations of behavior still being present will you dismiss previous proof just because you believe the person has changed ?

D1CW7NsWsAEpz60.jpg

this one in the red baddddd

Here’s the thing that people leading with their emotions aren’t getting:

By all means, we ALL agree that Robert should’ve been locked up a while ago. But this time around, it seems like he’s getting a combination of the OJ kidnapping bum rap and the Cosby treatment. That’s foul as shit.

Unless some hardcore evidence comes out about any of these charges, people are going to tilt to the idea that he might be paying for past sins, and not for current events, and that’s why they’re turning on Gayle King and Oprah.

Back