Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

b/c thats the world we live in

do you ALWAYS want to hear about off the camera stuff in interviews you've watched? or do you take a special interest in this particular interview

But she cared enough about the off camera stuff to report it, she made it public to paint him as controlling. She should have to back that statement up

and i swear, if one more person tries to say that no one is blaming the parents, i'ma kick a puppy
no one is

blaming

the

Parents!

tenor.gif

b/c thats the world we live in

do you ALWAYS want to hear about off the camera stuff in interviews you've watched? or do you take a special interest in this particular interview
but why is her "facts" law?
is it that you want to believe gayle and not believe kelly?

dont make sense for her to say it, if it wasnt true...right?
gotcha

i know what a manipulator looks like and how they act

i know what someone who is a manipulator looks like when they try to play victim as well

but this is my thing. I can assume that Gayle wants her reputation as a journalist or whatever to be taking very seriously so anything she puts out there is up for question as it can call her integrity into at any moment. Why risk all of that and say something that has no merit at all?

But again, there are a lot of times on the breakfast club where they'll say, we talked off camera about xyz, but i dont see ya'll asking to see the footage

so no matter what .....seems like like 80% of the people have their minds made up and no matter what......they even take new accusations as truth.

to say anything against it.....proof is needed but anything for...word of mouth is ok?

and we are all black men.

smdh.
the white man is a genius.
why lynch someone when their own people will do it for them.

R Kelly did this to himself. Ain't nobody out to get him on some made up bullshit. Y'all really use these arguments to go to bat for the worsr people

i know what someone who is a manipulator looks like when they try to play victim as well

but this is my thing. I can assume that Gayle wants her reputation as a journalist or whatever to be taking very seriously so anything she puts out there is up for question as it can call her integrity into at any moment. Why risk all of that and say something that has no merit at all?

But again, there are a lot of times on the breakfast club where they'll say, we talked off camera about xyz, but i dont see ya'll asking to see the footage
i have never heard them say that.
and if they did......its still just their word....that doesnt make it truth.

man......the just pool is already tainted.

I'm not doing either, I'm just going by what those women are saying. Do Gayle King has an agenda, yes. She says the dude was coaching them by coughing loudly, where's the proof. Why are you blindly believing her over what they are saying

You keep saying does Gayle King have an agenda. Well doesn't R. Kelly? He clearly has one as well or else these interviews would never happen

R Kelly did this to himself. Ain't nobody out to get him on some made up bullshit. Y'all really use these arguments to go to bat for the worsr people
bullshit....

thats how you want to see it.

you always known me to question everything....it dont matter who it is.
and the more people on one side the more i questions those people......this aint new.

i have never heard them say that.
and if they did......its still just their word....that doesnt make it truth.

man......the just pool is already tainted.
i'm not even sure what point you're trying to make

bullshit....

and the more people on one side the more i questions those people......this aint new.
funny you mention sides

which side are you on?

bullshit....

So R. Kelly isn't the person behind his own actions? Somebody been controlling him? Or has he chosen to make decisions that continuously wind up with these accusations around him? Sometimes going against the grain or popular opinion just to do it is dumb as fuck. Nothing wrong with asking questions but when all the answers lead to the same conclusion then you look like an idiot to keep pounding that "Nah I just question when people agree" drum

so you know a manipulator when you see one huh?

interesting.
so are you trying to manipulate yourself into taking over the site like @Lurk Rambis said?

lmao

aye.......if you can see this in people, cool. i wont question it again.

so you know a manipulator when you see one huh?

interesting.
so are you trying to manipulate yourself into taking over the site like @Lurk Rambis said?

lmao

aye.......if you can see this in people, cool. i wont question it again.
me taking over the site has nothing to do with t his

Back