Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

If the victims are saying they're not victims then what else is there to say.

Unless these are the victims in the case that this thread is about, what are we really talking about? Is R. Kelly being charged for having these women still stay with him? Or is he being charged with fucking kids?

Unless these are the victims in the case that this thread is about, what are we really talking about? Is R. Kelly being charged for having these women still stay with him? Or is he being charged with fucking kids?
He is fighting on 2 front one is the 10 charges of pedophilia or whatever and 2 are the public accusations by the girls parents that he is holding them against their will I believe The State of Georgia filed some shit against him based on those accusations

He is fighting on 2 front one is the 10 charges of pedophilia or whatever and 2 are the public accusations by the girls parents that he is holding them against their will I believe The State of Georgia filed some shit against him based on those accusations

So these females have nothing to do with the "10 charges of pedophilia or whatever" that this thread is about. Got it.

are you being ~insert govt name~ right now or are you being CTB?

There is no difference. How can a nigga abduct anyone if the so called victim willingly goes with them. He's a piece of shit for messing with kids and should burn in hell but in the situation we're discussing right now he's done nothing wrong

what's your point here?

My point is that the video was posted in this thread like it somehow vindicates R. Kelly. I try to talk in straight lines to avoid any confusion. I was under the impression that I had made my point clear.

There is no difference. How can a nigga abduct anyone if the so called victim willingly goes with them. He's a piece of shit for messing with kids and should burn in hell but in the situation we're discussing right now he's done nothing wrong
do you know how brainwashing works?

My point is that the video was posted in this thread like it somehow vindicates R. Kelly. I try to talk in straight lines to avoid any confusion. I was under the impression that I had made my point clear.
oh ok

well, my thoughts that, for whatever reason, someone decided he get an opportunity to speak on the shit he is accused of doing

whether you still think he full of shit or believe him doesnt matter b/c we live in a culture where a lot of times, the accused parties never really get the chance to tell their side of the story, and public opinion has already made up their minds how they are going to move forward

Show
me
proof
that
they
are
brainwashed
well this is the thing...at the very end of one of those clips, Gayle says that while R.Kelly wasnt visible, he would make loud coughing gestures to let the women know that he was in the vicinity.

If he is innocent, why not leave the room entirely? Scared they gonna go off script?

well this is the thing...at the very end of one of those clips, Gayle says that while R.Kelly wasnt visible, he would make loud coughing gestures to let the women know that he was in the vicinity.

If he is innocent, why not leave the room entirely? Scared they gonna go off script?

Gayle has an agenda she's trying to tell so of course she's going to say something like that. All I know they said they're cool with dude. As far as this situation they gotta leave him alone, those are grown ass women and they've made their decision

really?

wow.....ap, you gonna run with that?

Gayle has an agenda she's trying to tell so of course she's going to say something like that. All I know they said they're cool with dude. As far as this situation they gotta leave him alone, those are grown ass women and they've made their decision
how is her telling what happened apart of her agenda?

you would be correct if she said "it sounded like" or "i think it was him"...but she had definite knowledge of a situation she spoke on

Back