Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly’s inner circle resign amid new sex pet revelations

Nobody said the justice system is fair jackass. But to say black people(who been defending kelly) cant go at R. Kelly because we didnt make a hashtag for Weinstein. Saying keep the same energy. R. Kelly hasnt lost anything.

I didn't see anyone defending R kelly.

I’m saying let’s throw them all in jail. You saying fuck them white guys let’s focus on the black guys. So what is this really about?

Im not saying the white guys should be free. Thats what you think im saying. Im saying that R. Kelly is way more well known and been open with his shit. So insee why black people are over the shit

No where am i saying that white sex predators should get off free. Now maybe im misconstruing yall by thinking that yall dont want to hear any negative about kelly until Weinstein is convicted.

Im not saying the white guys should be free. Thats what you think im saying. Im saying that R. Kelly is way more well known and been open with his shit. So insee why black people are over the shit

No where am i saying that white sex predators should get off free. Now maybe im misconstruing yall by thinking that yall dont want to hear any negative about kelly until Weinstein is convicted.
So now it’s about who’s more well known? You got it.

So now it’s about who’s more well known? You got it.

No but its easy to understand why black people would go after a black person who harmed their community over a white person who harmed the white community. Angela Basset or sny black woman in Hollywood has said anything about Weinstein.

Im confused yall wanted black folks to fix our own issues and not ask white people for help but now thats not good enough?

No but its easy to understand why black people would go after a black person who harmed their community over a white person who harmed the white community. Angela Basset or sny black woman in Hollywood has said anything about Weinstein.

Im confused yall wanted black folks to fix our own issues and not ask white people for help but now thats not good enough?
Y’all are moving the goalposts. When it was Cosby it was about justice and considering that all his victims were white except for 1 who was a black woman. When we say this, y’all retort is “but what about the 1 black victim”? So I’m saying what about the black victims of those white male predators? Is this about justice or is this about the black community?

Back