Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.I.P. Tech-9 (Battle Rapper)

E48B9231-586D-409F-BFF7-0CFB39052093.jpeg I know no one I m cool w in real life watches battle rap like I do hell thats why I post here but I had to do this.....and I never do shit like this a tough one for real

Damn, my wife constantly tells me I stop breathing when I sleep. Sometimes I worry, most times I dont. But damn this kinda concerns me but I prolly still ain't gon do shit about it smh.

Damn, my wife constantly tells me I stop breathing when I sleep. Sometimes I worry, most times I dont. But damn this kinda concerns me but I prolly still ain't gon do shit about it smh.
Fam I was paralyzed and stopped breathing.

Thought to myself this is it.

Managed to wake up and didn't go to sleep again. Only to find out Tec dies the same way a couple hours later smh

Managed to wake up and didn't go to sleep again. Only to find out Tec dies the same way a couple hours later smh
tenor.gif

Ive had sleep paralysis before, I suffered with it for a period of time its fckn horrible made me dread going to sleep knowing it was gonna happen...

Ive had sleep paralysis before, I suffered with it for a period of time its fckn horrible made me dread going to sleep knowing it was gonna happen...

I've suffer from sleep paralysis my whole life too. Have it atleast a couple times a year.

But this wasn't sleep paralysis. It was different.

It's been real y'all
Zlw2cGr.gif

I've suffer from sleep paralysis my whole life too. Have it atleast a couple times a year.

But this wasn't sleep paralysis. It was different.

It's been real y'all
View attachment 121854

Its fckn evil bro, first time I got it thought I was dying, I just laid there awake and couldnt move or shout for help...

:wtff:

I then thought I need to make some kind of noise and get help, after a while in my head I counted to 3 and with all my strength managed to throw myself onto the floor made a bang and then woke myself out of it or something...

After a couple weeks went to the Drs and they gave me some schitt like its a sign was worried anxious about something in my life, I said yeah worried Im gonna fckn die in my sleep, anyways thankfully it went away...

Its fckn evil bro, first time I got it thought I was dying, I just laid there awake and couldnt move or shout for help...

:wtff:

I then thought I need to make some kind of noise and get help, after a while in my head I counted to 3 and with all my strength managed to throw myself onto the floor made a bang and then woke myself out of it or something...

After a couple weeks went to the Drs and they gave me some schitt like its a sign was worried anxious about something in my life, I said yeah worried Im gonna fckn die in my sleep, anyways thankfully it went away...

lmao yo the doctors said the same shit to me. Said I was stressed out.

Fam the the year it was happening the most was my most stress free year.

They had no idea what they were talking about. I connect it to evil shit too.

Back