Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.I.P. Tech-9 (Battle Rapper)

Meanwhile Mook is pushing his bullshit podcast that no one gives a fuck about. Tech was one of the few people that openly gave him the win vs Verb smh.

I was never a mook fan as a battle rapper, but i never thought he was a clown ass nigga till the shit he's been doing this past month, smh

Damn. This is fucked up. That little hiatus he took from champion really let me know how important he was. That’s when I really became a fan of his. Smh. RIP.

Yea yesterday's episode Jayblac was pushing for the tech vs jakkboy battle hard af. I've never seen tht nigga push a battle that hard before, now i know why. Shit hurts, i still can't believe it.

Meanwhile Mook is pushing his bullshit podcast that no one gives a fuck about. Tech was one of the few people that openly gave him the win vs Verb smh.

That's not fair to Mook tho... everyone deals with loss differently.

Just because he isn't posting about on social media for us to see doesn't mean he isn't going thru it... then again, maybe he isn't. But why should that bother anybody?

It's bittersweet to see how much people actually cared about Tech now that he's a memory... you got megastars like Kendrick and Meek sharing their thoughts.

Allow Mook to do his thing.

Just because he isn't posting about on social media for us to see doesn't mean he isn't going thru it... then again, maybe he isn't. But why should that bother anybody?

It's bittersweet to see how much people actually cared about Tech now that he's a memory... you got megastars like Kendrick and Meek sharing their thoughts.

Nah i aint rollin fam. If I die and my mans is on social media posting t-shirts he's trying to sell like it's another day, im coming back to life and killin that nigga.

Nah i aint rollin fam. If I die and my mans is on social media posting t-shirts he's trying to sell like it's another day, im coming back to life and killin that nigga.
Verb said it best, "he not one of us"

You have thousands of people paying respect, from folks you'd thought didn't even know who the battle rapper Tech 9 was because of their stardom to the average fan. One person decided to promote his thing during a sad moment and now that's the focus?

Mook probably called Tech's actual family to pay respect, we don't know that... I am just saying.

I personally won't do that in light of what's going on but regardless, the internet fucks everything up.

You have thousands of people paying respect, from folks you'd thought didn't even know who the battle rapper Tech 9 was because of their stardom to the average fan. One person decided to promote his thing during a sad moment and now that's the focus?

Mook probably called Tech's actual family to pay respect, we don't know that... I am just saying.

I personally won't do that in light of what's going on but regardless, the internet fucks everything up.

That's not the focus, but we notice.

Lol nah fam, guessed you missed what mook been doing lately.

People aren't discussing him not grieving .

It's him being a coon and a grade a clown. Basically throwing his legacy under the buss.

Lol nah fam, guessed you missed what mook been doing lately.

People aren't discussing him not grieving .

It's him being a coon and a grade a clown. Basically throwing his legacy under the buss.

OK fair, I am not up with the current events happening in battle rap. So I didn't know all of that.

Back