Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.I.P. Tech-9 (Battle Rapper)

Yo...what did ARP do that passed off Daylyt?? Dropped tha Math v Clips trailer??

Within a few hrs of everybody finding out Tech passed, ARP said Tech would've wanted him to dead his (ARP) beef with Verb. He started posting contracts and making the shit about him and Verb.

I get what he was trying to do but he's a clown for doing it on the day Tech died and trying to make it about him and verb. He could've saved that for a different day.

Within a few hrs of everybody finding out Tech passed, ARP said Tech would've wanted him to dead his (ARP) beef with Verb. He started posting contracts and making the shit about him and Verb.

I get what he was trying to do but he's a clown for doing it on the day Tech died and trying to make it about him and verb. He could've saved that for a different day.

Yeah...that’s some foul shit smh

This nigga ARP man ....fam wanna Marc Cuban so bad homie literally tries to make everything about him.... just book the battles and stfu

Real shit what's going on in that head of yours old man? You snorted your way to clairvoyance?

Back