Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.I.P. Chevy Impala

I was pretty much done with the Impala when they switched it to front wheel drive.

I remember back in 96-97 when niggas was buying Caprices and getting replacement SS parts to dress 'em up like a real Impala SS. We knew how to spot the fake joints tho and niggas got clowned for 'em.

I was salty when the Malibu got a redesign years before the Impala. Now the two were virtually identical... which is probably why they canceled the Impala.

thats funny I just a Malibu LTZ "Turbo" this morning and thought wtf?

so its an impala?

as far as the new ones go, I can honestly say i only see women in them

there's been a huge decline in popularity since they started getting smaller/lighter

i was looking too, but nah

they had box impalas for a hot second....like 81 to 85

you dont see them at all

Impalas were goat b/c when Eazy said he was cruising down the street in his '64 everybody already knew what make and model he was talking about. RIP

giphy.gif

thats funny I just a Malibu LTZ "Turbo" this morning and thought wtf?

so its an impala?

as far as the new ones go, I can honestly say i only see women in them

there's been a huge decline in popularity since they started getting smaller/lighter

Aye I know these are just jokes but I had to drive a 2015 Malibu out of town last year... that shit felt great lol it's like how they always say the women's restroom is better cause they got candles and couches

Last edited:
2079aecb71b1ce4af4208103c2848e50.jpg

B-ORNGLCEAAOus4.jpg

cube.jpg

717933c324be36438db6108f03e8efb9.jpg

tyga-sits-on-his-new-forgiato-impala-donk-81111-7.jpg

61Z56G2MA2L.jpg

tipjames-minchin1-for-wide-use.jpg

ddjgacwy9js5ehsrxlvt.jpg

rides-rick-ross-donk-caprice-vert-73-feat.jpg

You'll be hard pressed to find a single car that is deeper in the game than the Impala. Year, generation, body, it doesnt matter. From lowriders, to box chevys, to donks, to the '96, the gazelle stayed down. RIP to a legend.

Last edited:
"wanna be a balla, shot calla, 20" blades, on an impala"

Back