Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.I.P. Chevy Impala

Its prolly part of a marketing scheme to "bring back the impala" in 5yrs.

Bet they got plans already drawn up for the nxt generation model with bigger price tag

That used to be the police car up here. Niggas still be on the slow up when you see one in the rearview. Rest in piss.

No lie every time I drive it, it's somebody always asking/ wanting to buy it this past weekend dude told me he got 10 bands for me. Im like nah. I've wanted this car ever since I saw it. This car was called the vet catcher. It .....would catch and run past it

Yea just like we clown you on gta

thats just hate

my Superman lowrider on there done won 3 different car shows, i'd hate too If I spent all that time upgrading all those cars in Los Santos customs and still didnt have a better lookng whip

No lie every time I drive it, it's somebody always asking/ wanting to buy it this past weekend dude told me he got 10 bands for me. Im like nah. I've wanted this car ever since I saw it. This car was called the vet catcher. It .....would catch and run past it

watch them prices go up bruh

Chevy really messed up they should have made it rwd and threw a ls motor in it. And the Malibu and the impala shouldn't look nothing a like. But they did the same with the Camaro. Discontinued then bring it back

I gotta 2016 Impala....

I think imma keep it as long as possible off of gp now

watch them prices go up bruh
They only go as high as somebody willing to buy. Most of em now are all butchered up. That's why I'm gone do everything I can to restore somewhat to original show room. Only thing I plan on doing is bore out the motor to 383 and do forged internals. Just need to find a good mechanic that got time to do it for me

Back