Keep frontin', I'mma put a crease in your jaw
Might catch me squeezin' the four
My nigga, I go to war
And if a nigga want the raw, you still gotta come in the store
Y'all never had a run-in before
With the likes of an outlaw
Predicate assassin, smashin', open shit
Rig scope, focus it
Give niggas what they 'posed to get (shit)
Oppose the clique, I send five close to six
Hoodfellaz, that'll come close your shit
Niggas stay with the frozen wrists
Now the smoke-colored big Benz with the top broke off
Fix your face, we back on the paper chase
Never left, so I ain't gotta take your place
Fuck the fake bogus niggas that ain't notice the breadwinner Three-six-five I stay focused, nigga

Yo in the last 10 years of his life he spent a lot of time repenting for the lifestyle he lived. In his latter albums he also touches on that and the pitfalls of the music industry.

In this interview, they asked him what type of deal he signed with Puffy and he said to this day he still aint know. Puffy was a shady muthafucka and a snake. Every artist that worked directly for Puff didnt survive him. Artists sign multiple deals with other labels before signing to Puff just to keep him at bay and in line (I.e. French Montana). While I partly agree with what you're saying, most people wild out when they're young but when you got a long list of artists he got fucked over by a said person, it's tough to put all the onus on the rapper.

If Puff paid his artists they wouldn't have had to resort to "extracurricular activities".

Im not talking about absolving Puff for the shady contract im talking placing every ill thing in Black Rob's life as the fault of Puff.

Last edited:
Y’all know how we all applauded Mark Cuban for going to the gutter to find Delonte West and get him to rehab

why can’t we expect the same shit from Puffy?

Nobody expected that from Marc Cuban. It was dope that he did it but him being it wasn't something he was obligated to do. We can expect it that don't mean the shit gonna happen or even that someone is obligated to do it. People do good things because they choose to but nobody is entitled to do nice things for other people.

Yall can want these rich ppl to help but u shouldnt expect them too

If rich ppl helped out everyone they knew they wouldnt be rich

Yall dont think diddy got cousins, family, and close friends in need too who want diddy to save the day.
The top 1% of wealthy people on this planet could change the lives of everyone on the planet.

This is just Bezos' wealth for comparison.

Y’all know how we all applauded Mark Cuban for going to the gutter to find Delonte West and get him to rehab

why can’t we expect the same shit from Puffy?
Delonte West was getting posted on social media, people was clowning him, etc. Mark Cuban didn't know about Delonte West situation, I believe until he started to trend on twitter and stuff.

The top 1% of wealthy people on this planet could change the lives of everyone on the planet.

This is just Bezos' wealth for comparison.
Im jus talkin about diddy n rob man

They prolly wasnt even close like that

Damn it hurts seeing people suffer. That always puts a pain in my chest seeing people losing that fight to live. I wondered over the years where he had been but I never really did any research. Its always a reminder that people we see daily and even amongst us behind these monitors that there is always a struggle.

Rob was my second favorite Bad Boy artist next to Biggie. Really one of my favorites.

Black Rob & DMX
RIP Kings

Last edited:
Back