Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News R.I.P Black Rob

Yo in the last 10 years of his life he spent a lot of time repenting for the lifestyle he lived. In his latter albums he also touches on that and the pitfalls of the music industry.

In this interview, they asked him what type of deal he signed with Puffy and he said to this day he still aint know. Puffy was a shady muthafucka and a snake. Every artist that worked directly for Puff didnt survive him. Artists sign multiple deals with other labels before signing to Puff just to keep him at bay and in line (I.e. French Montana). While I partly agree with what you're saying, most people wild out when they're young but when you got a long list of artists he got fucked over by a said person, it's tough to put all the onus on the rapper.

If Puff paid his artists they wouldn't have had to resort to "extracurricular activities".

So hold up...450k advance on a 10 album deal!?
Sheesh....diddy n "rapin u records" in full effect.

most rappers don't study the buisness from all angles when signing their first contract........ i think the hip hop community should hold seminars teaching men & women who are aspiring rappers the do's & dont's of what to avoid before signing pen to paper.

Don't matter, ppl already have a narrative they gonna run with just off public perception

Back