Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News R.I.P Black Rob

Agreed

Bad boy had enough famous criminals to start an ocean heist

Yeah like i saw somebody yesterday try to blame Puff for everything Bad Boy artist have gone through post Bad Boy. Even Loon getting knocked on that heroin charge. Like we all can admit Diddy has done his fair share of fuck shit but the nigga ain't responsible for every bad thing that's happened to these artist post Bad Boy

Yeah like i saw somebody yesterday try to blame Puff for everything Bad Boy artist have gone through post Bad Boy. Even Loon getting knocked on that heroin charge. Like we all can admit Diddy has done his fair share of fuck shit but the nigga ain't responsible for every bad thing that's happened to these artist post Bad Boy
Right

The only one they can actually say he somewhat was part to blame was him convincing biggie to go back to L.A. when there was tension.

He didn't force G dep to kill someone and he didn't force shyne to shot a woman in the club

So Puff should be taking care of all his old employees. RIP to Black Rob, but people gotta stop expecting these celebrities to come to the rescue man.
It would be nice if l Puff had done something, but that's not HIS responsibility
But it would be nice

and Puff has enough cheese that it wouldn’t hurt him

Btw how come Shyne never got canceled for that shit and pun pistolwhipping his wife like she owned him money?

Yet Tory got canceled by the same outlets that praise those named artists?

That was pre internet era. I think we can all agree that social media has been the main driving force behind cancel culture. Rappers cant say half the shit they used to regularly say back in the day.

That was pre internet era. I think we can all agree that social media has been the main driving force behind cancel culture. Rappers cant say half the shit they used to regularly say back in the day.
They still go back and cancel people over old standups.

Leno was just called for asian jokes in the 90s.

Kellz was canceled too

Seems like shooting a women in the face or pistolwhipping the mother of your child wouldn't slide so easy.

Btw how come Shyne never got canceled for that shit and pun pistolwhipping his wife like she owned him money?

Yet Tory got canceled by the same outlets that praise those named artists?

That nigga got deported and ain't rapped in how long? Pun is dead and that video came out after he died. What do you want? People to cancel a dead nigga? His son has spoken openly about the abuse many times

Back