Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Quiet On Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Feel bad for drake Bell

I loved the Amanda show growing up

It’s crazy how the offenders in this didn’t get punished nowhere near enough

Didn't watch Nick much in this era so none of this really resonates with me. I'll just say that I hope we as a society can get to a place soon where this shit can come out when its happening and not decades later when someone's trying to make a buck off a documentary.

Didn't watch Nick much in this era so none of this really resonates with me. I'll just say that I hope we as a society can get to a place soon where this shit can come out when its happening and not decades later when someone's trying to make a buck off a documentary.
People being scared of the repercussions of saying no to people with power. I'd be nice if it stops but I doubt it will sadly

The nerve of this fucking guy.

Tbh I'm not surprised he's suing them. I told my friend when I watched it I may be kinda mad if I was him. Those other dudes were convicted of raping a kid, sending a picture of himself jackin off to like a 11 year old. Actual pedo acts. Schneider put some unacceptable sexual innuendos in the show, and was an asshole to workers but that's a long way from rape.

Feel like the doc gave off pedo vibes about him without even 1 person saying he did anything to any kids (unless I forgot...I missed some parts). I think the Drake kid even specifically said Schneider was one of the few people to support him and condemn Peck when he found out what happened to him.

That drake bell shit is crazy
Bruh

My interpretation of Drake Bell is him saying

He allowed at least one grown man to molest him over time because he thought it would Advance his career, but as he sits here looking defeated he doesn't fault the man/men he faults himself.

He was on there not pointing the fingers at anybody but himself. That's what I took from it

Back