Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Quiet On Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

This was heartbreaking. The most heartbreaking thing about it is that as a parent, you want so desperately for your kids to live their dreams, but achieving those dreams might come at the price of them losing their innocence.

I’d never let my children be in the entertainment industry. Even when they become adults I’d try my best to prevent it.

It’s a damn shame how many predators there are and how little protections there are against them, smh. And not just for kids, but for adult men and women too.

And I be damned you going to send me out of the room to talk to my kid alone. What the hell you got to say to them that can’t be said in my presence?

And I hate that Nickelodeon response they kept showing. Talking about they investigate all formal complaints. Like kids have the agency to even file formal complaints. They scared shitless of these powerful adults, even more so than their own parents, so how are they going to speak up?

Been watching this.. episode 3 bruh. Poor Drake Bell. Watching his dad try all he can to protect him just to get pushed out is heartbreaking.

I fucking hate this shit. Because Josh Peck (no relation to the pedo) didn’t publicly support Drake Bell on social media, people are going after him. Disgusting

I fucking hate this shit. Because Josh Peck (no relation to the pedo) didn’t publicly support Drake Bell on social media, people are going after him. Disgusting
The thing with those two is they're not friends but it's good that Josh reached out.

Who are these friends of Peck? That traveled with him to a concert and gave inappropriate birthday cards. For all we know, this sick fuck was part of a pedophile ring

Back