Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question: You in a relationship and find out your woman had ran bustos with dudes you know...

A person past behavior is the biggest indicator of future behavior
Majority of time, I would agree.

But there are people that so make a 180 change in their life. Usually after hitting rock bottom.

She would do best at keeping that info to herself. If she truly changed.

I still don't think I'd wana know. Cuz like....what would be the reason for telling me. What problem are we solving by me knowing.
You dont want to know is different though.

The scenario is you been bringing your man around your friends for a year and they been hugging and joking, and then you find out after a whole year he had a foursome with them.

You not gonna question shit even a little bit?

So I brought you around and kissed you in front of dudes that ran a train on you and not you or them said anything? Everyone was in on it and im the only sucker? Smmfh. The disrespect is stupid in this scenario.

Relationship done.
What about your guys, y'all still cool?

The train by itself is not a deal breaker.

Im with Gabi on this. I dont even want to know. if I found out, shit gon bother me. Give me some space for a minute but ill get over it.

Long as it was no one I know. But when you say it was with friends, with a s, that shit over.

You dont want to know is different though.

The scenario is you been bringing your man around your friends for a year and they been hugging and joking, and then you find out after a whole year he had a foursome with them.

You not gonna question shit even a little bit?
That's the dicey part cuz it's gon be a bad look either way. I dont feel like it's need-to-know information as far as character and whatnot. So if yall conspire to never tell me that shit better never come out. Cuz if I find out......

That's the dicey part cuz it's gon be a bad look either way. I dont feel like it's need-to-know information as far as character and whatnot. So if yall conspire to never tell me that shit better never come out. Cuz if I find out......
Got it. So we not exactly on the same page but we not that far apart either.

Don’t even go looking if you’re not ready for what you’ll find.

I only say that cause I see wives, mothers, doctors, teachers, all that right now… and I know exactly what they was doing in college.

Since I've been back in SE MI I've run across so many broads I used to know that was swinging on the pole back in the 90's it's ridiculous at this point. Of the few I've actually talked to, not one has told their husband what they used to do for a living.

Nah I'm str8 on that relationship.

I'm looking at her, my guys, and everyone like why they ain't tell me. I'd igg all of em.

Back