Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question: You in a relationship and find out your woman had ran bustos with dudes you know...

How do you handle it???

Question was posed in this video that came across my timeline.

This what i would do to the broad...

online-classes-throw-away.gif

Or if she wanna be a legit freak (as long as we aint got no kids togther). I can let her walk the track, i can be her pimp.....like willie d told cube "let a hoe be a hoe."

The train in and of itself ain't that bad.... It's the train of people I know, and NOBODY saying shit for a whole year that would fuck with me

But yeah, a train back in college or teenage years with a couple niggaz I don't know, never knew, prolly never come across..... I can deal with that..... But the group of homies who watch me commit to a chick they passed around dirty and nobody speaks up? Everybody getting cut off... Chick, homies, everybody

I need to know exactly WHO.

My close homies...naw cuz

Niggas I know about from here and there but never had any real interaction...meh.

Last edited:
People I know? Nah. Hell no.

If it my guys, I’m mad they didn’t tell me before we got for real.

If it’s ops, I’m like the fuck?

Even if they were neutral, that shit still don’t sit right.

Outta there like a well-hit fastball by Bryce Harper.

1702096472604.gif

I guess my point of view is I can be a nasty nigga myself. And I've seen chicks do some nasty shit, I've been around chicks who casually talk about nasty shit.... So ultimately.... I could handle my girl telling me about some nasty shit from her past. If if I don't like it, ultimately I feel like I can get over it.

But the keeping the shit from me. And it including niggaz I considered friends. And them letting r it from me too.... That's too much dishonesty, deception, betrayal... All that.

Just be up front with me and give me the opportunity to say yay or nay. I respect openness and honesty above a lotta shit. It's just the not telling and having to find out some shit that would ultimately be my deal breaker

I don’t think folks are just accepting of trains. But again I’m hoping adults don’t just tell they spouse all the wild sex shit from the past. Like if y’all been married 15 years and you found out she had a train ran in her in college is that grounds for divorce? @Dwayne

This situation tho it’s nastier because of the embarrassment.

I don’t think folks are just accepting of trains. But again I’m hoping adults don’t just tell they spouse all the wild sex shit from the past. Like if y’all been married 15 years and you found out she had a train ran in her in college is that grounds for divorce? @Dwayne

I like how you threw 15 years on that.

if y’all been married 15 years and you found out she had a train ran in her in college is that grounds for divorce?

Not directly, but it's very possible indirectly.

The conversations, and/or arguments that happen afterwards. The sudden introduction of mistrust. Added with the overall mentality towards sex and intimacy going forward.

I don't think anyone would straight up divorce their wife of the break. But I can see weeks and months of uncomfortable conversations and exchanges after a reveal like that. Y'all just going to look at each other differently, and ultimately it's very likely shit might be over.

But if shit like that is discussed up from and it's accepted and moved on from.... I think y'all be good. The problem is most dudes don't create an atmosphere where women feel confident and comfortable discussing their sexual past.. which is why so many niggaz get lied to

Not directly, but it's very possible indirectly.

The conversations, and/or arguments that happen afterwards. The sudden introduction of mistrust. Added with the overall mentality towards sex and intimacy going forward.

I don't think anyone would straight up divorce their wife of the break. But I can see weeks and months of uncomfortable conversations and exchanges after a reveal like that. Y'all just going to look at each other differently, and ultimately it's very likely shit might be over.

But if shit like that is discussed up from and it's accepted and moved on from.... I think y'all be good. The problem is most dudes don't create an atmosphere where women feel confident and comfortable discussing their sexual past.. which is why so many niggaz get lied to

Honestly unless you got a life long std I don’t think most adults need to know. Just be normal.

The answer is yes.

I guess my point of view is I can be a nasty nigga myself. And I've seen chicks do some nasty shit, I've been around chicks who casually talk about nasty shit.... So ultimately.... I could handle my girl telling me about some nasty shit from her past. If if I don't like it, ultimately I feel like I can get over it.

But the keeping the shit from me. And it including niggaz I considered friends. And them letting r it from me too.... That's too much dishonesty, deception, betrayal... All that.

Just be up front with me and give me the opportunity to say yay or nay. I respect openness and honesty above a lotta shit. It's just the not telling and having to find out some shit that would ultimately be my deal breaker
U married a good girl fam

U can't talk about being cool with hoe shit and chose the exact opposite lol

U talking from the sidelines

Back