Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question: You in a relationship and find out your woman had ran bustos with dudes you know...

nah champ we is done 🙁

especially if it somebody I know know

I'm not even worried about the train at this point............but the lack of discretion that shorty run in them small of circles to where ur past just can't be left behind SMH

I honestly couldn't continue

How was I not invited and why these fuck niggas ain't tell me before I wifed a sloot?

Focused.

that-is-the-question-that-is-the-right-question.gif

If it was people I knew then I think I'd be upset that the people I knew didn't let me know before the 1 year happened. Hiding that from me would make me question our friendship

What's the opposite for women?
I dont think I'd wana know if my homegirl fucked my man before I met him. Like if they were in a relationship or feelings were caught, yea maybe. But if they just smashed once or a few times and that was the extent of it, they can keep that between them.

I dont think I'd wana know if my homegirl fucked my man before I met him. Like if they were in a relationship or feelings were caught, yea maybe. But if they just smashed once or a few times and that was the extent of it, they can keep that between them.
The thing is he would have fucked multiple friends of yours in this scenario, does it still not matter?

Back