Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question: what’s the first major news event you remember in your lifetime?

Came in to say The Challenger blowin’ up...vividly remember bein’ in tha school library watchin’ that shit blow up and my teacher runnin’ out tha library screamin’ and them tryin’ to turn tha TV off real quick

They had a TV set up in our class and the teacher had to run to turn it off. I think it was shown in schools across the country because of Christa McAuliffe being a teacher. They named a school after her in my hometown.

As a kid I use to pray she was ok...

Born in Texas in 1986, Jessica McClureMorales, also known as "Baby Jessica," became famous in 1987, when, at 18 months old, she fell down a 22-foot well in her aunt's backyard. She remained trapped in the well for 58 hours, while America watched on CNN, before being rescued.

TV promotes this bullshit..Programs to create mass hysteria.

As a kid I use to pray she was ok...

Born in Texas in 1986, Jessica McClureMorales, also known as "Baby Jessica," became famous in 1987, when, at 18 months old, she fell down a 22-foot well in her aunt's backyard. She remained trapped in the well for 58 hours, while America watched on CNN, before being rescued.

TV promotes this bullshit..Programs to create mass hysteria.

I remember this too...I was eating chicken at my homeboy crib cuz our parents were havin’ a card party or some shit tha night she either fell or got out

I remember this too...I was eating chicken at my homeboy crib cuz our parents were havin’ a card party or some shit tha night she either fell or got out
I never knew the outcome of this shit. All I knew is she fell in(obviously unsupervised) and that was an after thought as a 5y.o

Pac getting shot and killed. I still remember where i was at and what i was doing.

I was bout to come in here and say this shit honestly.

im sure there was something else but thats the one I remember.

Jon Benet Ramseys murder is another one but I just googled it and that happened after Pac died in 96 so

giphy.gif

Back