Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question is this fair.......

Is it fair or not?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
My nigga regardless of what side of the argument you sit on you cant think these 2 pictures are a fair accurate example that adds to this discussion

I won't say it's completely fair, but women do have a naturally higher fat percentage and lower bone density than men, so on average a man and woman with the same proportions will look substantially different.

I asked in another thread.

I’ll ask here

Do y’all say they are real women or do y’all say they are not but let them live their life how they feel?

I won't say it's completely fair, but women do have a naturally higher fat percentage and lower bone density than men, so on average a man and woman with the same proportions will look substantially different.

I'm not saying it wont look different. I'm saying he picked a picture of a man who clearly works out vs a woman who is clearly not in as good of outward physical condition...and that's supposed to be a good example?

When a woman miscarries from being on the offensive line...
Getting sacked, horse collared, stiff-armed, and dog piled by 11+, 6'2+, 250+ dudes for 3 hours...
And nobody bats an eye or says to change the rules...
Then it'll be fair.

When a woman miscarries from being on the offensive line...
Getting sacked, horse collared, stiff-armed, and dog piled by 11+, 6'2+, 250+ dudes for 3 hours...
And nobody bats an eye or says to change the rules...
Then it'll be fair.

what?

What I described is the situation men in football deal with every game.
If it's fair for trans people to cross over in gender-specific sports, then a transman can play football.
I say we see a situation where the odds are reversed and see how "fair" people think it is.
Cause the OP is a situation where the trans person is benefiting (possibly unfairly) from crossing over in sports.

Back