Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question is this fair.......

Is it fair or not?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
Lol...its all MTF doing this shit though, you dont see FTM petitioning to get in the ring with dudes and get the brakes beat offa them.

I'm fine with men whom feel they are women and want to live as women. But it's a bitch as move to want to compete with someone scientifically physically inferior.

There should be a study to see at what point if any, conversion therapy nullifies the competitive advantage that comes with formerly being a biological male. Until then, I don't see how anyone can argue in good faith that this is fair.

There should be a study to see at what point if any, conversion therapy nullifies the competitive advantage that comes with formerly being a biological male. Until then, I don't see how anyone can argue in good faith that this is fair.

well i remember reading a study that concluded there was no direct or consistent research suggesting transgender female individuals (or male individuals) have an athletic advantage at any stage of their transition.

plus trans women actually have a disadvantage competing with cis women since due to blockers. so in fact trans women have a lower testosterone level than cis women.

the blockers also diminish their bone density

well i remember reading a study that concluded there was no direct or consistent research suggesting transgender female individuals (or male individuals) have an athletic advantage at any stage of their transition.

plus trans women actually have a disadvantage competing with cis women since due to blockers. so in fact trans women have a lower testosterone level than cis women.

the blockers also diminish their bone density

All transgender folks don’t take blockers are anything else.

plus we talked about this before:

I said the same thing then and well, so did yall

"A person’s genetic make-up and internal and external reproductive anatomy are not useful indicators of athletic performance,”according to Dr. Joshua D. Safer. “For a trans woman athlete who meets NCAA standards, “there is no inherent reason why her physiological characteristics related to athletic performance should be treated differently from the physiological characteristics of a non-transgender woman.”

Back