Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Trans HS wrestler winning female wrestling titles

Fair or Foul?

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
and oh one last thing, theres a study from 2016 that concludes there is no direct or consistent research suggesting transgender female individuals (or male individuals) have an athletic advantage at any stage of their transition.

plus trans women actually have a disadvantage competing with cis women since due to blockers so in fact trans women have a lower testosterone level than cis women.

the blockers also diminish their bone density

yall hate trans folks and like flies to shit you flock to these dumbass threads to just spew bullshit

and how about advocating for them to play on the “proper” team instead of shaming them for transitioning?

yall are hell

yall hate trans folks and like flies to shit you flock to these dumbass threads to just spew bullshit

dont lump everyone in the same category.... i dont have no hate in my heart for folks that aint like me.. I was just tryna see how someone could be comfortable with their child wrestling/fighting/competing against someone taking testosterone and/or steroids but it looks like you explained it in your last post so cool. IF that is the consensus... if it isn't.. there is more debate to be had

and how about advocating for them to play on the “proper” team instead of shaming them for transitioning?

yall are hell
But i said that. Either let buddy wrestle with the dudes or not at all. It's not fair for born females to be wrestling a trans man

and oh one last thing, theres a study from 2016 that concludes there is no direct or consistent research suggesting transgender female individuals (or male individuals) have an athletic advantage at any stage of their transition.

plus trans women actually have a disadvantage competing with cis women since due to blockers so in fact trans women have a lower testosterone level than cis women.

Nah son...maybe if it was a male to female transition you would be right but...

“The reverse transition of female to male (FTM) receives less of the athletic focus, but it's worth noting that, yes, trans men do typically feel the opposite effects, though a bit sooner because testosterone is so potent. "It can take years to develop the body you want under normal circumstances, but testosterone makes it happen very quickly," Beil explains. "It changes your strength and speed and ability to respond to exercise." Yep, it's pretty awesome to be male when you're aiming for great biceps and six-pack abs.”

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/min...ffect-transgender-athletes-sports-performance

But....wouldnt this onlt be applicable to a trans woman (man to woman) taking testosterone blockers?

This is a woman transitioning into a man...so wouldn't their levels be closer to a man?

Edit: just seen @Rubato post

raw

POST UP @Race Jones !!!

isnt the thread about a trans woman?

tf are you talking about judah

I....dunno anymore.

Woman to a man.

But your article was basically a op ed to cape for the men transitioning to women being able to compete against women in the Olympics.

This is a different situation

ok so I dont have the slightest clue on what this thread is about

just saw trans and flew in with my cape

my point still stands tho

I wish my old tail was still in High School so I can whoop he/she's @$$.

Say whatever you want about me, but I believe they should have their OWN category, bathroom, locker rooms, showers etc!

It is what it is, I do not feel comfortable with my baby in the stall with an "In between" individual.

I love EVERYONE i swear I do, but there are some things, I'd prefer "not' to deal with or makes me a tad bit uneasy. Especially when dealing with children.

#YepISaidIT
#Let'sArgue

giphy.gif

finally... a woman that ain't my wife that get's it...

Back